Will we be able to transmog the Artifact weapons?

Because I feel like it would really break my immersion to have Ashbringer when... everyone else does too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bloody well hope so.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Immersion my ass bruh. Stop using that old excuse. If you cared about immersion, you'd not play this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt that you'll be able to transmog them. Not with the various skins they have for them. Seems really unlikely.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

we all have the same ring now and same cloak in mop and same staff in cata yet no one complained immersion is a joke people just need something to complaina bout

Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacka View Post
    we all have the same ring now and same cloak in mop and same staff in cata yet no one complained immersion is a joke people just need something to complaina bout
    You can disable the cloak and the ring isn't visible. We're talking about a weapon on your back or at your hip, it's much harder to miss even if you ignore the obnoxious spell effects.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    You can disable the cloak and the ring isn't visible. We're talking about a weapon on your back or at your hip, it's much harder to miss even if you ignore the obnoxious spell effects.
    To be fair, tons of people with the same flashy weapons that supposedly only a few were capable of wielding has been a thing for much longer than this announcement.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I doubt that you'll be able to transmog them. Not with the various skins they have for them. Seems really unlikely.
    It might well be that the nature of the weapons doesn't allow for transmog for technical reasons.