Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Inb4 reforged Frostmourne 2H for Unholy. I wait

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a skin for Icebringer and Soulreaper to me.
    Signature and matching avatar made by the lovely Winter Blossom.
    Hellfire Citadel Progression: 13/13 LFR, 12/13 Normal, 7/13 Heroic, 0/13 Mythic

Quote Originally Posted by Thorqin View Post
    Yeah, I won't lie, this thing is a legit turd, hopefully it's just the base version. Regardless, I'm very happy I'm a lifelong Frosty, the other two specs got shafted badly.
    That's a one hand. It's probably one of yours. Ha. Stupid Shiny things spec.

I swear I though that was a DW weapon at first.

I hope Soulrend isn't the Unholy Artifact myself.

I really want a scythe to hammer home that Grim Reaper theme.

And since it is unholy, plague-focused, I want it to be like a Scythe that is a bit Sha/Old God-like in terms of weapon style, but instead a bit like Thaddius, made of melded flesh.

Maybe this would be for the empowered version, or simply the regular version, but the scythe made of melded, molten, woven-together flesh, so faces, hands, etc. should be animated so that it seems like the faces are screaming in agony, what little can be seen of the hands are trying to helplessly escape. Something a bit Lovecraftian but also undead in nature.

And then an alternate skin of it could be a complete bone scythe, maybe with some cartilage and all that, but for the most part, a Grim Reaper-like bonescythe.