10+ Year Old Account

Thank you MMO-CHAMPION Staff.

Like the title says, thank you very much for all the hard work that you do. Not trying to kiss ass or anything, I truly mean it. I just got home from work and all I had to do was come to this amazing website to find about all the goodies that Blizzard announced today, its because of you guys that I even know what the hell is going on sometimes. Again, thank you very much for existing and for helping me stay up to date with my favorite Blizzard games.

Warlock always and forever, Necromancer otherwise
    It is better to be feared than it is to be loved, if you cannot have both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moving this to the feedback forum because that's what it is after all and the staff is more likely to see it here than in General Discussions.

It's not for me to say you're welcome but I can certainly agree with you that having everything bundled up in one nice package with proper links is great.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Moving this to the feedback forum because that's what it is after all and the staff is more likely to see it here than in General Discussions.

It's not for me to say you're welcome but I can certainly agree with you that having everything bundled up in one nice package with proper links is great.
    Thanks a lot!

Warlock always and forever, Necromancer otherwise
    It is better to be feared than it is to be loved, if you cannot have both.