Deleted

Nelf and Belf Models

I wanted to know if I'm the only one seeing that in the picture revealed about the Demon Hunter (both blood elf and night elf) models, it seems as their bodies are slightly changed? Like They have different body types, in the Night elf female on the left there's a difference in the waistline/hips, and also the height and muscles on the Blood elf Female on the right side. I couldn't see any difference in the male bodies but if you see anything do tell.

(I'm not yet allowed to post any pictures/links but if you have the photo I'm refering to and post it, I thank you)

Could this mean that might there be slide costumization options in the future? Maybe I'm just hoping too much xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Seemed more like the armor gave that appearance.

I'd really have to look at the wire mesh to see; because I'm terrible at eye-balling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The armor is part of it. It's very minimalist and streamlined, unlike standard WoW armor.

Though they are probably new models, considering the horns.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Night Elf Female has a belly button closer to her original, this is a good thing.

The DH female tank model on the Legion site looks VERY similar to the female Worgen model.

they are look awesome!!!