Normal UH arch trinket vs. Heroic unending hunger with socket

Is it worth it to drop my unending hunger with a socket for the normal arch trinket for UH?

RH is only useful on fights with adds like Hellfire Assault, Mythic gorefiend, xhulhorac etc. And depending on raid dps on how fast adds die, might be ok on fights like Kormrok, Iskar and Mannoroth. Otherwise stick with UeH. It syncs well with leg ring and BoS talents.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer View Post
    RH is only useful on fights with adds like Hellfire Assault, Mythic gorefiend, xhulhorac etc. And depending on raid dps on how fast adds die, might be ok on fights like Kormrok, Iskar and Mannoroth. Otherwise stick with UeH. It syncs well with leg ring and BoS talents.
    ^
    This
    I.am not too impressed with class trinket and prefer other ones even on heavy cleave fights where I go UH. It really does depend on the raid dps and how fast they crush adds on assault and Xhoul
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

As Raikh said in the "Priority of getting trinkets for UH" thread in this forum, "RH is really only a good deal if you have wandering palgue at 9%+ of your damage, if you want a benchmark.". Take a browse through the thread, you'll learn a lot about which trinkets to use on which fights.