View Poll Results: Have you got pet battle training on at least one character?

Voters
218. This poll is closed
  • Yes

190 87.16%
  • No

28 12.84%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    Here you are stirring up crap because derp you don't like Pokemon.
    Fine, guess what the way it is set up in game you don't have to do it.
    What does fresh have to do with anything?
    What constitutes fresh in your book?
    They add new pets and new battles.
    How is that any different than dungeons or raids?
    If you don't like it or do it what do you care?
    Just keep complaining to complain.
    This entire paragraph is statement to your ignorance. Not once did I say that I dislike pokemon ( in matter of fact I used to love it), and pet battles ARE completely different than dungeons and raids due to it being new content, ripped from other franchises and completely irrelevant to the ongoing cataclysmic onsets/faction battles that the game is based around.

INB4 hurr durr everquest
    INB4/after hurr durr stop crying

In-case you haven't noticed from my posts on this subject, I do not ensue pet battles, but all I want is for people to answer my poll honestly without being utter keyboard-warriors saying obvious crap like "don't do it then".

Oh, and this post was nothing to do with the pet-battle weekend, it was due to shear boredom and curiosity on my behalf.

Some people need to learn how to read before they comment on posts.

"Justify my feelings!"
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    "Justify my feelings!"
    You have as much a right to express your feeling as much as I do, but some people fail to realize that opinion is just opinion at the end of the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP you said you didn't want crying but you are crying. YOU might not think you are but obviously we all think otherwise. If you didn't expect this response from MMO-C then maybe you should browse this forum a bit more before posting a thread as...silly...as this one. Just go read some of the other "silly" threads on this board and see how they were responded to.

OT- Yes I have learned battle pet training, yes I enjoy it.

To others - if you feel this thread isn't worth the space it takes up on the board then just report it and be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydruid View Post
    OP you said you didn't want crying but you are crying. YOU might not think you are but obviously we all think otherwise. If you didn't expect this response from MMO-C then maybe you should browse this forum a bit more before posting a thread as...silly...as this one. Just go read some of the other "silly" threads on this board and see how they were responded to.

OT- Yes I have learned battle pet training, yes I enjoy it.

To others - if you feel this thread isn't worth the space it takes up on the board then just report it and be done.
    I'll tell you what everyone else has told me. Paraphrasing of course. Don't like my post? Don't reply to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurn View Post
    If I wanted to PURKEMANZ I'd load up my gameboy/gameboy SP/emulator and play some proper shit.

1. THIS IS NOT A CRY THREAD, IT'S A POLL.

Sounds like you're complaining that it's not the "proper shit" to me. Battle pets are really fun...but not if you don't even give it a chance...

And they're a lot more complex than "purkemanz" at least from what I remember of the old ass gameboy color games. There's a lot of strategy involved.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    ... Then don't fucking do it. I don't PvP or raid, yet I don't throw tantrums about it on forums. Grow up and move on.
    If you did you'd have been thrown into the pool of "casuals" who don't know how to play. Seriously elitism is the biggest problem with the game, it made LFR worse in WoD because: "oh no casuals get the same gear with a recolor, it's so unfair" so now look no one even wants to do LFR and you can't force people into pugs or guild raiding if they don't want to or don't have time to do it. I don't play pet battles myself, but I see it as a nice feature for those who like it, it certainly made the game more enjoyable for someone and there was no one forcing anyone to play it, there weren't quests that give legendary weapons for pet battles, etc... I mean seriously, this is ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Deleted
    Pet battles (and collecting pets) are pretty much my main occupation in the game nowadays. Should answer the question.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenfield View Post
    If you did you'd have been thrown into the pool of "casuals" who don't know how to play. Seriously elitism is the biggest problem with the game, it made LFR worse in WoD because: "oh no casuals get the same gear with a recolor, it's so unfair" so now look no one even wants to do LFR and you can't force people into pugs or guild raiding if they don't want to or don't have time to do it. I don't play pet battles myself, but I see it as a nice feature for those who like it, it certainly made the game more enjoyable for someone and there was no one forcing anyone to play it, there weren't quests that give legendary weapons for pet battles, etc... I mean seriously, this is ridiculous.
    I couldn't agree more,- the elitism has, somehow, bonded with the "special snowflake syndrome" and the "ME ME ME!" generation and created one ugly-ass monster,- something so ugly and horrid that even HP Lovecraft would find it impossible to work with.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Gurn View Post
    This entire paragraph is statement to your ignorance. Not once did I say that I dislike pokemon ( in matter of fact I used to love it), and pet battles ARE completely different than dungeons and raids due to it being new content, ripped from other franchises and completely irrelevant to the ongoing cataclysmic onsets/faction battles that the game is based around.

INB4 hurr durr everquest
    INB4/after hurr durr stop crying

In-case you haven't noticed from my posts on this subject, I do not ensue pet battles, but all I want is for people to answer my poll honestly without being utter keyboard-warriors saying obvious crap like "don't do it then".

Oh, and this post was nothing to do with the pet-battle weekend, it was due to shear boredom and curiosity on my behalf.

Some people need to learn how to read before they comment on posts.
    So you ask for an honest response yet we people do you attack them.
    Your initial post comes out showing how cool you think you are by saying you haven't learned pet battling and never will.
    Why would any one take you seriously?
    You start a flame bait thread you get flame bait responses.
    Maybe if you grew up a little you might get that.
    Don't start a fight and then complain when one ensues

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread got nonconstructive pretty fast, I'm going to go ahead and close it. Feel free to continue any discussion in a different thread, constructively please!
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)