Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekki View Post
    Here's a thought: Totem? Either like the the Tauren have (i.e. giant tree trunks) or something they simply carry. Weapon identity can be thrown out the window with the new system, especially since we don't really hit stuff.

Bonus: the "type" of totem could affect abilities: pets, buffs, dmg bonuses, etc
    I think I saw something like that somewhere...

Deleted
    Is it just me, or does Doomhammer in this picture look like a 2hander? the way the weapon is being held looks like a 2hander wield/attack animation. I'm so hoping we get a enhancement revamp to choose either 1hander og 2hander, just like the warriors had when they got single-minded fury and Titan grip, which is a cool idea. Could also be Doomhammer is a 2hander intellect weapon, which i also hope comes back into the game.

Last edited by mmocc7deeae336; 2015-08-07 at 05:09 PM.

Maybe Elemental gets a 2h version!

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Maybe Elemental gets a 2h version!
    would be boring

I want a unique weapon for elemental and not something another spec also has.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    would be boring

I want a unique weapon for elemental and not something another spec also has.
    I just want the doomhammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I just want the doomhammer.
    play enhancer

Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    play enhancer
    Sadly, thats the plan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I don't want a weapon that is already ingame tbh @Curnbabs
    Of course not. I just posted that mace as proof that 2hand Spell power maces exist :P

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would really like to see a 1h and shield.
    Patience is a virtue. I never claimed to be virtuous.

Ner'zhul's staff seems to be the front runner at least as far as current lore goes. He's never seemed enhance ish and defiantly not resto ish. Other candidates like reghar or akama seem to enhance if you look at their models. That Tauren chick runetotem seems like the likely candidate for resto. Wouldn't put it past blizzard to make up some new ele shaman character to fit the bill and have him or her give us their wep.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it'll be a one hand and shield personally. There are already going to be a fair number of classes with a staff, so it's my guess.

Totally forgot about Drek'thar doh!! He totally fits the bill, even more than ner'zhul.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I would like is a change to animations with new weapons. If they're changing weapon integration and pushing to more class-identity, they can change some stuff up for the the look of the class. A stick on your back (or hip) as you cast has gotten stale. Maybe on a "big cast" like a 20-stack-Fulmination would cause a flourish or something.
    History Teacher - Boarding School Residence Advisor - Polyglot of Profanity

What if we get the Dragonsoul?

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Fearbreaker and a shield!

Didn't scale picture because it's epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    I want Fearbreaker and a shield!
    So you want Tremor totem and a shield? So hard to get a shield?

I think we are getting an original weapon instead of looting a hero's corpse.

Like the quest teleports us around to gather Al'Akir and Ragny's elemental core or something, and Nobundo and Muln forge double Fist Weapons or Fist&Shield.

Resto gets the same but getting Therazane's blessing and locating Neptulon(?) for an Earth&Water Staff.

Or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    So you want Tremor totem and a shield? So hard to get a shield?
    Fearbreaker is the Dwarven Hammer Baine Bloodhoof uses, he got it from Anduin Wrynn during the Shattering.

Thinking about it, it probably is a strength mace in lore with Baine being a Warrior himself.

Fearbreaker is the Dwarven Hammer Baine Bloodhoof uses, he got it from Anduin Wrynn during the Shattering.
    The joke, you missed it.

Thinking about it, it probably is a strength mace in lore with Baine being a Warrior himself.
    More likely to be become a Priest weapon since this class is all about "Giving hope, resolve, what ever".