Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Brav5115 View Post
    Some kind of staff that used to belong to Nobundo could be cool, maybe some sort of twisted half Pally half Shaman thing
    MH/Shield for Ele or I walk.

Deleted
    To be honest i would prefer to have a 1h weapon with a totem on my back for Elemental or Restoration, something like what Bane currently has. I don't need a shield just give me a god damned huge totem that i can carry on my back!

Logically, why would shaman especially resto and ele use shield? Just askin. I don't think many shaman in lore use shield.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Drek'thars first wheelchair. Casting-while-moving returns!

(thanks Kralljin)
    I laughed so hard that I woke up my neighbors...lol
    Last edited by Zyky; 2015-08-25 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    MH/Shield for Ele or I walk.
    Agreed. I hate staves for my shammy.

Deleted
    I think allowing us to cast lightning bolt on the move would be a great improvement, other then that I would emphasize the spec more on lightning damage instead of adding fire and earth schools to the pool.

Or they could could completely change the philosophy of an elemental shaman and turn it into a sort of geomancer. Although I would love to see what they would come up with, I'd hate losing chain lightning though. :/

Quote Originally Posted by LaineSong View Post
    Enhance will be king, because Doomhammer. Resto will be a staff, cos it kinda makes sense. Ele will get that knife from MoP that lets you kill yourself, cos it'll save some time.
    I like this guy.

A mace and a shield? I don't know, but it has to be something with a shield, I suppose. Can't think of any memorable or "legendary" shield or weapon for shamans besides the Doomhammer, but that one goes to the Enh, maybe the legenary mace of Ulduar?

I wish I had the image of Squidward where he says "Something stupid, im sure"