Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I think we get either a little revamped peak of serenety (or just a bit expandet)
    or a complete new temple where alll of the 4 aspects gather

Wandering Isle please! I'd love to return there and possibly expand on it some

Deleted
    Wandering Isle is a panda thing, not a monk thing.

Chances are it will be an instanced peak of serenity. Just make it more in depth than it already is. I honestly wouldn't mind that, its nice up there. Plus we already have a teleport to it.

If the place is instanced a nice place might be somewhere in a rebuilt/regrown Vale. Maybe a newly built building overlooking the vale. I love that place even though we were there a lot in MoP. I just want to see it healed.

Deleted
    A little corner of the Vale that's regrown from the Sha Corruption would be awesome! I too started playing after the change. Maybe a secret cavern behind a waterfall somewhere in the Krasarang Wilds? I don't think it has too be a Temple, in fact, I'm not sure it should be a temple. As Monks, we take our power from more than one "deity" We already have one for each. I'd love for it too be somewhere secluded and in nature. Somewhere Brewmasters can practice making Brew's, where Windwalkers have a space too hone their martial skills, where us Mistweavers can meditate under a waterfall like the badasses we are.

I hope we'll be able form raids to sack the Demon Hunter's hall XD.

I really hope there's some heavy Celestial influence on it, wherever it is.

I kinda like Peak of Serenity, hope it will stay there.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I'd be VERY surprised if it wasn't Peak of Serenity, which is, basically, already a Monk Class hall, just like Acherus will be the DK class hall for obvious reasons.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I'd be VERY surprised if it wasn't Peak of Serenity, which is, basically, already a Monk Class hall, just like Acherus will be the DK class hall for obvious reasons.
    same with moonglade for druids.
    That said if there is any other class that has a teleport to a specfiic location(that i currenly just can't think of) probably will get that location as class hall

It is going to be Peak of Serenity. It makes sense. It has to make sense. There will probably be doors to an indoor shrine area where only monks are allowed. Who cares if its on Pandaria, Pandaria was awesome minus all the pandas. And a very well done expansion, better than Cata and WoD at least.

Deleted
    Monk Class Hall... with their fixation on beer, the nearest alehouse should do fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    There were plenty of "beer" locations in MoP. I think a celestial temple of sorts would be a better choice but who knows.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Peak of Serenity would be great. The only viable reason for it not to be imo would be just for the sake of having something new.

I suppose we could have the now-uncorrupted Shado Pan Monastery?

10+ Year Old Account
    Someplace within Shado-pan Monestary? I wouldn't mind.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by JTHMRulez1 View Post
    Then i recommend you chose another class. Monks are highly related with Pandaria and use another place would be stupid. People don't want the monks who have a base in the middle of Kalimdor. They want something to relate with their class.
    I'm not really against it being in Pandaria but at this point it isn't necessary and even makes sense not to have it there in some ways. A big reason why a lot of people don't like the class is that it is too tied to pandaren--it doesnt feel like its own class, it feels like an extension of a race that most people hate. Putting it somewhere else is a fitting step in the direction of distancing the class from the race which, in a lot of ways, is very healthy for the class.

At this point monks are not just a pandaren thing. Monks are about using the inner spirit and making empowering brews. These are not just pandaren conepts or abilities. The story is that pandaren were forced to learn how to fight unarmed and this catalyzed their development and understanding of their spirit and body being used for combat. All other races are capable of this, they just didn't have a reason to focus on it so much. Now that everyone understands the value of it if it is focused on it can be a more prolific field of study for warriors around azeroth.

Pandaria makes sense because it has a lot of history but I think it is a mistake to think it HAS to be there. It shouldn't be forced. If there are other areas that make sense, then they should be used. For example, I think some sort of dwarven brewery in the mountains or under ground would work well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I think you're fooling yourself if you think it won't be somewhere in Pandaria.

Personally, I think Peak of Serenity is the obvious choice. I always preferred Temple of the White Tiger, but that might seem biased towards Windwalkers. The same way if they chose Temple of the Jade Serpent (Mistweavers) or Temple of the Black Ox (Brewmasters).

Peak of Serenity is neutral ground for all monks and you already have a spell to fast travel there in place.
    I would like Temple of the Black Ox if only to see it expanded upon and made as epic as the other temples. Right now it's just a piddly little staircase with walls and a court by comparison.

7+ Year Old Account
    Probably a new part of the peak of serenity...unless there is some unknown monk lore coming this seems like the only place
    There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish
    I will do what I must to keep the balance!

Horde:Driefal-Cravius-Ristir-RonedSenthes

You're stuck in a basement under Kun'lai Monastary where Lorewalker Cho follows you around and narrates everything you do.