Thread: Tyrion DOWN

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Tyrion DOWN

'Retribution Paladins will be returning to the Broken Shore to look for Ashbringer where it fell in battle and was lost so that you can wield it'

Say no more.

Nah GRRM won't kill Tyrion off so fast.

Tirion though.... I liked him ;_;

Ingore this post - I thought I spelled his name wrong.

Deleted
    That doesn't mean a thing. Something greatly and petrifying can come into the battle ( Sargeras? ) which leaves our heroes to run away cowardly and they say the new epic line: " Battle at the Wrathgate was merely a setback, I'm out"

The words 'Fell in battle' can mean two things -

1) He died and the blade did a frostmorne and was split into many bits

2) He was knocked out and someone took it. But that doesn't explain the missing bits of it.

Either way - I'm calling it now that it's the first.

Deleted
    Maybe he gets betrayed by someone within the Argent Crusade? Possibly leaving us with no other choice than to pick up his legacy and carry forth the order?

He's not going to die. Something will happen to him, but he won't just be wiped off like that.
    WoW doesn't have enough interesting Alliance characters for them to be able to afford writing Tirion off just like that. Plus if they did, they'd have to kill off his Horde counterpart, (because OMG BLIZZ FAVOURS HORDE!) Orc Jesus, which just isn't going to happen. Orc Jesus is strong.

Then there's this:
    It will be very important to see how the story plays out regarding Artifacts that come from characters like Tirion. No spoilers!
    That's from the Icy Veins interview. They're pratically yelling that something unexpected, interesting and major for the story will happen to Tirion.
    And something major for the story is not death, it's captivity with a side-dish of good ol' mind control.

Ergo, Tirion goes to play whack-a-mole with Gul'dan, Gul'dan uses them mad skills and captures Tirion, but the sword falls off a cliff and Gul'dan is like "Meh, it's shitty loot anyways, imma leave it for the Hunters" and goes to put Tirion in a small cage.

Kinky stuff ensues. Kinky, as in similar to what happened with Arthas and Ner'zhul. Lich King 2.0 confirmed, but instead of Arthas, we get Tirion. In order to kill him, we'll have to call Ghostbusters and Orc Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatali View Post
    He's not going to die. Something will happen to him, but he won't just be wiped off like that.
    WoW doesn't have enough interesting Alliance characters for them to be able to afford writing Tirion off just like that. Plus if they did, they'd have to kill off his Horde counterpart, (because OMG BLIZZ FAVOURS HORDE!) Orc Jesus, which just isn't going to happen. Orc Jesus is strong.

Then there's this:
    That's from the Icy Veins interview. They're pratically yelling that something unexpected, interesting and major for the story will happen to Tirion.
    And something major for the story is not death, it's captivity with a side-dish of good ol' mind control.

Ergo, Tirion goes to play whack-a-mole with Gul'dan, Gul'dan uses them mad skills and captures Tirion, but the sword falls off a cliff and Gul'dan is like "Meh, it's shitty loot anyways, imma leave it for the Hunters" and goes to put Tirion in a small cage.

Kinky stuff ensues. Kinky, as in similar to what happened with Arthas and Ner'zhul. Lich King 2.0 confirmed, but instead of Arthas, we get Tirion. In order to kill him, we'll have to call Ghostbusters and Orc Jesus.

Then, it might be he gets turned into a champion of darkness and the blade forsakes him? I'm interested to see how it pans out.

Deleted
    I would love to see him rejoin with his beloved Taelan, epic moment....

If Tirion does fall in battle I want to be there. And I bet he dies covering my ass. So in essence I will be the new Yrel....... Hopefully the paladin class is set by his fall to unite the silver hand once again to fight the legion as one.

I do hope his end will echo our time in ICC together....Dude did shatter Frostmourne, deserves one hell of a sendoff!

He had a heart attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_light_uk View Post
    Then, it might be he gets turned into a champion of darkness and the blade forsakes him? I'm interested to see how it pans out.
    There might be some SPOILERS from "Of Blood and honor" book in my post so BEWARE!

Tirion is not the kind of person to turn to darkness. The guy was excommunicated from the light by Uther the Lightbringer himself cause Tirion wasn't going to forsake his honor. He then still went into the city that he was forbidden to enter and went to fee Eitrigg. Then his faith in the light brought it back to him - that takes an incredible power and faith. Remember, when he says 'Put your faith in the Light', he means it.

All in all, I'll be very disappointed if he dies. He is an awesome character and one of the few ones who isn't being good by standing to the side letting everyone slap you around (aka Exarch 'Marad died saving me but I'm not going to go after Blackhand and Grom is my buddy buddy now' Yrel). And if he dies, they better give me the name of the dude who did it and let me go after him in a big way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Nah GRRM won't kill Tyrion off so fast.

Tirion though.... I liked him ;_;
    Lol I wouldn't be so sure about Tyrion.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's gonna die in the pre-launch event.

To be fair, what does Tirion have left storywise after Wrath?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    To be fair, what does Tirion have left storywise after Wrath?
    The whole Hearthglen stuff felt weird after his arc in Wotlk.

Still, he was a good paladin. A character that has been with us since vanilla.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatali View Post
    "Meh, it's shitty loot anyways, imma leave it for the Hunters"
    I actually lost Corrupted Ashbringer to a Hunter on the last week Nax40 was avaliable to play, back in TBC. Rolled 97 against 99.
    Never forget.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_light_uk View Post
    'Retribution Paladins will be returning to the Broken Shore to look for Ashbringer where it fell in battle and was lost so that you can wield it'
    I admit it; it was me. I've long coveted the Ashbringer and wasn't too pleased that he was wasting it walking up and down a room in Hearthglen. So, I lured him out to sea and whacked him over the head with a dead albatross.

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    I admit it; it was me. I've long coveted the Ashbringer and wasn't too pleased that he was wasting it walking up and down a room in Hearthglen. So, I lured him out to sea and whacked him over the head with a dead albatross.
    making way for turalyon?

7+ Year Old Account
    Seriously... If blizz has the balls to actully kill a character like Tirion, i will have newfound trust in the ones more! its good to have some old characters die, since they are not being used anymore, they can create some drama