Thread: Tyrion DOWN

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    together with the new demon life forms we will be seeing, i predict:

all of the major lore characters we know will be involved in the initial confrontation with the new legion invasion. During it, a new form of demons will
    take control of these champions/imprison them, leaving their weapons behind, for us to take and use in freeing them from legion influence.

These characters will then be featured as major strategic goals in upcoming raid/dungeon fights.

Better than just letting them die

Deleted
    They better not kill of any major characters , defo not Tirion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    They better not kill of any major characters , defo not Tirion
    I'd have to watch the presentation again, but I'm pretty sure they mentioned that he'd die as they talked quite a bit about Ashbringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    Yes, because creating a separate horde and alliance character for the same storyline is such hard work.
    The people complain that the other character is some nobody. Turalyon will more than likely be neutral. The alliance/horde conflict sucks for story since there will always be something bigger that they team up for.

He might die, he might just decide he's too old for this shit and pass it on to someone who can best use it. Considering we're the new commanders of our classes for the entire world, there will be something quite big happening. Hopefully Blizzard does each weapon justice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder