Trink SIM Results Confusing..

Here are my trinks..

Empty Drinking Horn (Normal ilvl700)
    Horn of Screaming Spirits (Mythic ilvl700)
    Discordant Chorus (Normal ilvl700)
    Chipped Soul Prism (From Kazzak ilvl705)

According to icy veins Empty Drinking Horn & Discordant Chorus should be my top pics yet when I sim it it doesn't turn out that way.

The best SIM'd dps is Chipped Soul Prism & Horn of Screaming Spirits. Is this correct? I mean between the 2 setups it's like a 2-3k difference if I recall.

Can anyone explain or help me, thanks.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...asteo/advanced

- - - Updated - - -

Here are my patchwerk sim results;

Chipped Soul Prism (From Kazzak ilvl705) + Horn of Screaming Spirits (Mythic ilvl700) = 46293 dps
    Empty Drinking Horn (Normal ilvl700) + Chipped Soul Prism (From Kazzak ilvl705) = 44154 dps
    Horn of Screaming Spirits (Mythic ilvl700) + Empty Drinking Horn (Normal ilvl700) = 42769 dps
    Empty Drinking Horn (Normal ilvl700) + Discordant Chorus (Normal ilvl700) = 40752 dps

HecticAddCleave yield roughly the same result differences.

Am I siming this wrong? or it is what it is? I just want to make sure I'm using the most optional trinks I have since I have access to a few (for the first time).
    Last edited by Hasteo; 2015-08-07 at 04:27 PM.

I will assume it is question in regard to fury. You didnt name spec but this is main spec you are in on battle net. Discordant Chorus is overall bad trinket for single target and You will be using it pretty much at hellfire asssault only when you get all other. EDH gains extreemly high value when you get the archimonde trinket cause of much faster stacking (mine EDH is doing 12-13% of my dps), so i assume this might be true that at this level it is weaker then Horn or Kazzak one.

Horn is overall really good trinket especially if you get proc at start of execute phase. In the end getting archimonde trinket is crucial for You, for now go with what sims says.

Great thanks for explaining that, really helped me understand it all which makes sense now.