View Poll Results: Does your guild use Personal Loot, or Master loot?

Voters
67. This poll is closed
  • Personal Loot

2 2.99%
  • Master Loot

65 97.01%

Mythic Raiders: Personal Loot vs Master loot, which do you use?

Title says it all. Since the 6.2 patch, does your guild continue to use Master Loot or have you switched to Personal Loot for Heroic/Mythic HFC progression?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really can't imagine that there are many guilds, if any, working on Mythic who are using personal loot. Its too random and you want to be able to control how your guild gears up to progress most efficiently.

Master. Personal is too random for a guild that wants to optimize gear.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

The only case for Personal Loot that I can see is if your raid is very class-imbalanced. For example, an all-druid raid. Not sure how successful that would be, but you'd probably want Personal Loot in that case.

I feel sorry for the people in the guild of the person who voted Personal loot.

Master Loot, of course.

Pretty sure you can't use personal loot for Mythic, but we use master loot for Heroic and Mythic.

Edit: I was wrong, but it doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't do personal loot in Mythic.
    Last edited by Tygerlily177; 2015-08-08 at 12:25 AM.

No organized guild that wants to make any sort of dent in progression is going to do Personal loot. Just way too random.

I truly feel sorry for the people who use personal loot in mythic.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

The only time we used Personal was when it was netting more pieces that Master in the first couple weeks of 6.2. Other than that, Master all the way.