Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...

Deleted
    They look plain and like the average raid dropped dagger

Deleted
    I actually like the looks of the "ice dagger" one, but the other ones look kind of dull.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Lol, I am practically in tears from my laughter. All these rogue fanboys (esp. AceofHarts) so upset about very little information four days after the expansion's unveiling. I have played rogue since BC, and I couldn't be happier that our class' changes/artifacts/info are being closely guarded or delayed. This dude posting in all caps, probably yelling as he actually types. This is the type of player that makes me think most of WoW's players are spoiled prepubescent teens who can't stomp their foot to Blizzard loud enough.

Have you ever heard the saying, "Save the best for last."? So negative, man. Go change your diaper and maybe you won't be so whiney with all that rash and what not. The information is FOUR DAYS OLD, chill the f*** out, kid. You're probably a combat rogue, anyway. Go spam Blade Flurry on some trash mobs. No matter what Blizzard does, you don't seem like you'll be satisfied.

FYI, my rogue is still very appealing to me, and my guild. Tyvm.
    Dude why are you bashing other rogues? We're all in the same boat here. Chill out and come discuss with us. No need to get angry. Just because his post was in all caps doesn't mean you're not more toxic.

Deleted
    So? look at the damn Frost weapons, they look like blades already in the game and from ICC, iswear i have 3 of them already... but those daggers looks just as disapointing

Wow people actually thought OP posted the rogues daggers?

Thats the feral druids weapon, its fangs of the first nightsabre, look at the blades, they all have a fang in it.
    That shield and sword i think is the prot warrior set that is supposed to come from an ancient vrykul king.

Rogues weapons havent been revealed

Deleted
    Introduction of yet another agi leather class with dual wield fast paced (rogue) gameplay, the disgusting Sewers and.. ... this.. I think it's safe to say that this is Blizzard's final "fuck you" to the remaining little Rogue population.

Not even sure why I expected anything remotely close to quality coming from Blizzard after first half of Cata, but oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I think that is the Prot Warrior's Vrykul King Sword and Shield.
    Seems to fit Vrykul motif and it looks more like sword+shield than sword +fist weapon
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    Introduction of yet another agi leather class with dual wield fast paced (rogue) gameplay, the disgusting Sewers and.. ... this.. I think it's safe to say that this is Blizzard's final "fuck you" to the remaining little Rogue population.

Not even sure why I expected anything remotely close to quality coming from Blizzard after first half of Cata, but oh well
    Stop crying you are damn Rogues your job is in the shadows.You are secret agents of horde and alliance what secret agency want attention on what they doing???

15+ Year Old Account
    My first thought is Shaman (elemental) dagger, mainly because of the frost on the dagger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    Wait, there are still people who play Rogues who don't realize Blizzard have been tacitly telling them to reroll for a few expansions in a row by now?
    Is that why they still have skills like Cloak of Shadows, who make them essential for any raiding guild, for example? Being cynical is one thing, but being delusional is an other.
    Last edited by mmoc59476455aa; 2015-08-11 at 06:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atabey View Post
    Is that why they still have skills like Cloak of Shadows, who make them essential for any raiding guild, for example? Being cynical is one thing, but being delusional is an other.
    And once again we have someone who can't understand what we're talking about and comes to talk about performance.

Rogues are the best melee for raiding and have been for a while. Satisfied? We're not talking about being viable. We know we're viable.

If on top of being completely dated and band-aid designed we still were bad at numbers/defensive toolkit, you'd not see anyone playing rogues.

Deleted
    I'm almost 100% certain those are the feral druid daggers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayru View Post
    I'm almost 100% certain those are the feral druid daggers.
    We all are.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Stop crying you are damn Rogues your job is in the shadows.You are secret agents of horde and alliance what secret agency want attention on what they doing???
    okay, now tell us, how much of our raiding is done in the shadows? For stealth being a core rogue mechanic you very rarely use it.