Achievements and Deleting characters

If I delete a character who has achievements that are a feat of strength or legacy, do I lose them?

Also, mounts are all account wide now so that wont get affect either? I've only found posts from 2012 on the main forums about this. Looking to clean up my character list.

Why would you delete such a toon anyway?
    If you don't want to risk lossing anything?
    Since everything account wide I doubt you would lose anything but why risk it?

If the achievement has been unlocked, I do believe thats that. Same for mounts and pets.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol, i've been thinking about this tonight also! I kinda feel like i have shitloads of random alts that have gotten some mounts and stuff that i'd prefer to delete.
    (Just cuz i like to have few chars on my account)

EDIT: No, i do not have any info on it, but thinking about trying. >_<

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnHolyBrew View Post
    If I delete a character who has achievements that are a feat of strength or legacy, do I lose them?

Also, mounts are all account wide now so that wont get affect either? I've only found posts from 2012 on the main forums about this. Looking to clean up my character list.
    Googled around for a bit and found this -

*Insert blue post by blizzard*
    Posted by Vrakthris
    As Khitty mentioned, once you have logged into the character post patch 5.0.4 and added it to the Battle.net list, you may delete the original character and still retain use of the mount for other characters on your Battle.net account.

What about counters, like what if I have a level 18 I was going to level in PVP, but I need that slot for a Demon hunter and i have a whole farm of lowbie pvpers on another server, so I delete the level 18. But at level 18, that toon already has 4K HKs, will those come off my account kills counter for bloodthirsty?! I'd assume it would.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    What about counters, like what if I have a level 18 I was going to level in PVP, but I need that slot for a Demon hunter and i have a whole farm of lowbie pvpers on another server, so I delete the level 18. But at level 18, that toon already has 4K HKs, will those come off my account kills counter for bloodthirsty?! I'd assume it would.
    well that would only happen if you wantet 2 dh´s as you get another char slot.

your kills for bloodthirsty was updatet everytime you logged on a new toon -if you delete a toon you cant log on it so it cant subtrackt the counter.