Sharp LCD & HDMI Problem

Ok, I know this is a long shot, but there are so many people on this forum, someone is bound to know at least something concerning my problem.

Right, I have a Sharp LCD (Model: LC-32SH330E), which I have connected to my laptop via HDMI-cable. I usually leave the HDMI unplugged from my laptop, since of the easy access when replugging. It's always plugged in the TV. Everything was working ok: when I switched to the appropriate channel (HDMI 3), the connection was usually made and, since I have the clone displays option on, my laptop's display was cloned onto the LCD, as intended and wanted. Yesterday I had to move my LCD a bit, and that's when the connection failed. I have no ideas as to why. Naturally, I assumed that I might have damaged the cable in the process, but that turned out not to be the case, since my laptop (and my sister's laptop, tried it there as well) "found" the LCD through the cable. Here comes the tricky part; the LCD does not recognize the laptop or rather the connection. The LCD display goes black with a "No Signal" sign hovering all over the place. I'm really clueless as to why this is happening now, and why my TV will not receive a signal through the cable, when the connection is obviously made and being recognized by my laptop. I'm also attaching a picture which shows that my laptop really does find my LCD, but my LCD doesn't find my laptop.

There, I hope I described my problem as accurately as possible and that someone can help me
    If anyone needs any additional information about the problem, do not hesitate to ask for it, I tried to give as much information as possible!
    Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Might want to try this in the Computer Forums -- You'd probably find better help there.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    You sure you're choosing the right input at the TV? Might sound dumb but sometimes we're so used with it at a setting that we don't even care to check =(

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    You sure you're choosing the right input at the TV? Might sound dumb but sometimes we're so used with it at a setting that we don't even care to check =(
    Yeah, I did check all the 3 input channels, as well as put the HDMI in all 3 available HDMI hubs, it doesn't work on any of the hubs/channels :/