Thread: Are You Ready?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Because that totally wasn't the case with Death Knights, right? Yes, there will be a thousand of DH's at the start, but overtime they will slowly start disappearing. You know why? Because not everyone likes being a melee DPS or a Tank, and those people will be the first to quit. On top of that, guess which class the Demon Hunters are the closest to in terms of gameplay? Rogues and Monks. And which class is the most underplayed as of right now based on countless statistics that we've had over the years? Rogues. I'm actually willing to bet DH hype will die down faster than the DK hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Blizz is desperate and decided to try to throw a bone. I mean, look how half assed they are. Only 2 specs, only 2 races, and they're taking metamorphasis from demo locks and giving it to DH's. The fact that demon hunters are going to be in the game is indeed hilarious. I mean, what will they do when we're not in a demon focused expansion? "Hey guiz, I guess I'm just a huntard now"
    Idk the reason they gave for 2 specs made sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Because that totally wasn't the case with Death Knights, right? Yes, there will be a thousand of DH's at the start, but overtime they will slowly start disappearing. You know why? Because not everyone likes being a melee DPS or a Tank, and those people will be the first to quit. On top of that, guess which class the Demon Hunters are the closest to in terms of gameplay? Rogues and Monks. And which class is the most underplayed as of right now based on countless statistics that we've had over the years? Rogues. I'm actually willing to bet DH hype will die down faster than the DK hype.
    Look at you, twisting the meaning of my post and not reading anything else to make an argument.

How adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll never understand how this annoys people. It's complaining for the sake of complaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Likuidz View Post
    Look at you, twisting the meaning of my post and not reading anything else to make an argument.

How adorable.
    Actually he was spot on: DKs were THE Class Wrath was all about. I was leveling a Priest through Outland at the time and was often the only non-DK person in the group in Ramps XD

...Same thing happened with Monks in MoP.

That new Class smell *SNIFF, EXHALE*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    I'll never understand how this annoys people. It's complaining for the sake of complaining.
    Well of course. At least I have a blog for that XD
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Having a couple DH dps and a DH tank won't be a massive problem.

Part of the DK's problem in Wrath was also how utterly OP they were. DH also have severe race restrictions that might lower the popularity somewhat.

Stood in the Fire Lisa Frank Succubus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    Having a couple DH dps and a DH tank won't be a massive problem.

Part of the DK's problem in Wrath was also how utterly OP they were. DH also have severe race restrictions that might lower the popularity somewhat.
    lol this, plz bring back shadow of death, blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    "LF dps and 1 tank *insert raid here*"

*Incoming 50 whispers*

DH here
    DH here
    DH here
    DH here
    DH here
    DH here
    Bear tank here
    DH
    DH
    DH
    DH
    DH
    DH
    DH
    DH
    DH
    DH

You probably get my point.
    Is Wrath all over again, prepare for the 4 DH +1 healer dungeons!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Is Wrath all over again, prepare for the 4 DH +1 healer dungeons!
    Difference is DHs jump right into the general population. Whereas DKs and Monks had to do old continents where nobody but them were hanging out first.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Levelling through Outland was hilarious when WotLK was fresh, every group my Pally joined was three DKs and a Healer.
    Weird, every group I joined on my DK was four other DKs.

Actually I only 100% for a fact remember this happening with Ramps, can't really remember 5 DKing other dungeons
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

"LF dps and 1 tank *insert raid here*"

*Incoming 50 whispers*

DH here
    DH here
    DH here
    DH here
    DH here
    DH here
    Bear tank here
    DH
    DH
    DH
    DH
    DH
    DH
    DH
    DH
    DH
    DH

You probably get my point.
    oh man! There's lots of lines that start with "DH". I wonder if Blizz ever considered how many lines would start with "DH". Hopefully they'll rethink this whole thing so there aren't so many DH lines!

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis