Thread: Is this a joke?

Deleted

Is this a joke?

Really?

No Challenge modes
    No TALENT ROW
    No stat squish
    No weapons at all, transmog options were nice.
    "might be some kind of catch up mechanic for getting the Artifact weapon for another spec"
    "Raids harder than they have ever been", maybe remove LFR and add some incentive then

This:

Future
    The team still wants to release expansions faster.
    There isn't a solid patch schedule plan for Legion yet.
    The expansion after Legion is already being planned.

aaaaand to finish off

"The subscriber count is more volatile than it used to be because players have gotten older and don't have as much free time anymore. "

^^^You're making that assumption about 5million people? I have MORE free time now than I did when I started playing at 15, I'm 24 and work full time and have more time.

I want to believe the new expansion will bring me some insane fun but I honestly just see WOD when I read this interview.

Not even 2 days and people expect to have 100% info on everything.

Wait till Sunday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zahK View Post
    Not even 2 days and people expect to have 100% info on everything.

Wait till Sunday.
    I didnt ask any questions.
    If they say now that there will not be a new talent row, they mean it.. It's more like blizz to say "We are thinking about it" then scrap it, not right out say it.

edit: also... wait for sunday for the same talk from the SAME developer at the SAME con? You tripping?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rant threads are never constructive so this will be closed. You can post responses to the developer interviews in either of the two threads for it.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."