Questions for a roleplay guild

Hi, this is actually my first post in this sub forum but I've lurked for the last year or so. Me and a friend came up with a concept for a guild that would focus on roleplay (at least more on roleplay than on raids or pvp) and I had a few questions I needed advice from more seasoned roleplayers on.

First of all the concept is a guild that is a mix of a rather average casual leveling social guild that does guild events every now and then and would encourage and allow for a lot of roleplay. It would tie into the new recently announced expansion "Legion" and would basically be that if the argent crusade and the others who vanguarded against the legion at broken shores failed we would need new orders to rise up and keep the fight going. The name would be The Order of the New Dawn. Now for the questions.

First of all I've played mostly on pvp or pve servers my whole time in WoW but I've always wanted to get into RP but those servers obviously don't always care much for RP, so I figured I should probably start the guild on an RP server but I'm not really that familiar with many of them. From what I've looked up I'm leaning between Argent Dawn and Moonguard but I would appreciate suggestions on a good server for this kind of guild.

Question 2. As you may have guessed I havn't jumped into roleplay too much before so I would appreciate any advice or assistance if you were interested in the guild concept. I had the idea that we would have occasional roleplay events mainly focused on fictional missions based around scouting an area or dealing with a legion presence etc. and another idea I would love to do but I would definitely need help from other interested people here would be to have a sister horde guild that would in roleplay be related to this one but be able to recruit horde players and we could have events where the two guilds interact such as helping the other faction or even organized PvP.

Finally I know this isn't a guild recruitment forum but if this idea is going to work what it really needs is more people interested in seeing it happen so I would like to know if anyone is interested in this concept obviously there is lots of room for improvement and lots of roles to fill. Ty for taking your time to read this and let me know what you think.

great idea people should join us

I spent a lot of time on Argent Dawn and, while it is a fine server, I don't feel it's a good place for RP. I did not enjoy my time on Moon Guard. I finally settled on Cenarion Circle as my RP home. There's a strong community there Alliance-side, mostly focused around daily events hosted by various guilds (but welcome to all). The community was very welcoming when I first arrived there, even though I was a bit of an RP noob. I've also had some good experiences on Wyrmrest Accord and met many nice people there as well.