So if Magni returns...

What will happen to the Council of the Three Hammers? It's hard to believe that Magni will just go "Eh, fuck it. I guess I'm not king anymore, time to retire."

Council of the Four Hammers

Who knows, maybe he'll be pissed at the Dark Iron being around, maybe he'll step down and be an advisor and try to be a good grandpa, we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by paluman View Post
    Council of the Four Hammers
    I think they need to work on their math since some of them wield several hammers xD
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm maybe the rumors of Magni executing his daughter was true afterall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    What will happen to the Council of the Three Hammers? It's hard to believe that Magni will just go "Eh, fuck it. I guess I'm not king anymore, time to retire."
    I'm betting Muradin is one of those who dies on the Broken Shore and his weapons are the Fury warrior Artifacts. Moira and Falstad will likely be fine with Magni taking Muradin's place on the Council, and the Council may well be stronger for it as Magni and Moira reforge their bond and Magni gets to meed his grandson.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    I'm betting Muradin is one of those who dies on the Broken Shore and his weapons are the Fury warrior Artifacts. Moira and Falstad will likely be fine with Magni taking Muradin's place on the Council, and the Council may well be stronger for it as Magni and Moira reforge their bond and Magni gets to meed his grandson.
    It's hard for me to believe that Magni would ever accept a half Dark Iron as his grandson, or Moira as a fellow ruler. He always seemed way too proud for that.