Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

What do you want to see for Warrior in Legion?

Just a general catch all question. What do you want to see in Legion for Warrior?

Armor sets?
    Skills?
    Spec changes?

So on and so forth.

I mostly want the fury relics to be either 2 1 hand or 2 2 hand. I dont want them to pull a Frost DK and set the class to one weapon type. I myself love del wielding 1 handers, but know plenty who prefer duel wielding 2 handers. Honestly, if I had to duel wield 2 handers, I won't be touching fury all expansion. As an aside, I'd love at least one Pandaren themed weapon customization.

I'd also like to see glad with its own spec. It's currently doing poorly in PvP and PvE and can't get better unless it can be balanced independently of prot.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Arms damage also being relevant when you are not pressing MS or Execute.
    Better pure AoE scaling instead of cleave burst for Arms (Bstorm f.e.).
    A complete redesign of Arms.
    Talent Tiers that actually boost your damage significantly instead of feeling almost irrelevant (lvl60 +100 f.e.).
    More than 4 Buttons to use in general.
    Less RNG.
    Less reliance on crit.
    A bit more tolerance (higher gradient) for HC leap in instances: I can jump on a stone, so I should be able to leap behind it (unless invis. walls).
    Stronger defense on demand (camping def stance sucks).
    Recklessness as an actual DPS CD and not a small fart every 3 mins.
    Managing your rage should be a thing.
    Glyph of Enraged Speed, why is it almost useless for Arms?

my biggest problem atm is that RNG should be something that makes your dps over the top, not something that makes you barely decent because of it.. when other classes have good rng, they just race to the top of the metters, and when they dont, they just stand there around the mid pack, while if we dont get a good rng we just suck major balls, and if the planets align we get some good numbers, thats bullshit

also warriors have always been the class that "line up the cds for the right moment" scenario, and with this new set/trinkets its just going so far away from it, i feel like they should change the concept at least..(even tho i like it)

another thing too is towards all classes tho, set bonus/trinkets should be something that just enhances the class playstyle rather than changes everything to make it viable.. like arms set, rather than fixing the fuckup that it is now, they just made MS reset and so you just spam that shit and fuck it.. i mean thats so fucked up fix the spells, fix the stats, dont make shit like that so you can constantly nerf it after it ends up being good..

Deleted
    Just a few thinks:
    BS should be basic and nerfed for fury, maybe with a shorter CD and heavy Ragecost.
    Rework T3 Talents, some should be baseline like TfB and UT.
    Angermanagement should be a flat reduction.
    Last edited by mmocc439c57469; 2015-08-08 at 03:23 PM.

Less RNG
    Less RNG
    Less RNG
    Give Arms a meaningful rotation for single target without Whirlwind.
    Revamp Slam so it is actually worth the consideration.
    Less reliance on OP trinkets/Set bonuses to make us competitive, only to be nerfed into the ground. Or being unlucky and taking ages to get the pieces necessary to reach that point.
    Less RNG

Deleted
    double jump. (or 2 charges on heroic leap, even just out of combat is fine)

i predict a loooot of whining about only one class getting that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like others said, not having RNG be a core component of pushing what I'd call baseline-average damage. Let RNG bestow bonus damage, not be integral to sustaining your position on the charts entirely.

I'd also like talents that actually do something and aren't filler/so situation they're largely trash. our 60 & 100 tiers are horrible garbage. I want more stuff like from our 90 tier, and I don't mean cooldowns, I mean abilities that change the way we play, instead of just "Use Dragon's Roar on CD, it's nearly pointless."

Edit: I'd love a return of the Cata or MoP style of Arms, insane cleave with lots of things to press. And I still miss Fury's MoP gameplay, spending as much rage as possible within that CS window. Mini-bursts every 20 seconds was fun, a lot more fun than Wild Strike has been.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Arms actually being fixed and right beside fury for pve so i dont have to pick one or the other >.>
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    I main glad warrior,

So top of my list would be to have. Glad warrior as a full and 4th spec. Just like druids

Deleted
    I like the pace of Fury but i would like our burst to feel more destructive. One way that could happen is to give Fury Colossus Smash back but have it proc off auto attacks perhaps. Like how the Arms Class trinket affects it. A proper focused window of burst. It might also walk the line between the crappy 14 seconds of rage maintenance we had between smashes in the mists build and to loosing the spell completely.

Im sure i feel the same way about arms that most warriors do. Lose Whirlwind from the spec entirely and give us 1-2 buttons back. I don't much care if they are slam (baseline again), overpower or heroic strike, just make them meaningful and in turn give the spec some much needed depth. A big hard hitting spec does not have to be dumb by design. Forgive my memory but i think it was taste for blood at the beginning of mists that allowed us to stack heroic strike up to five and make it hit damn hard! It gave you something to think about. Do i take the gamble that the stacks might fall off and wait for the fifth stack or shall i use a 4 stack and not waste the off gcd damage.

I also agree that Prot is in a good place right now and doesn't need much if any change. Gladiator can't be left how it is though. Give prot an actual tanking talent and give Glad it's own style or just remove it completely instead of being half arsed.

One last point concerning the Artifact weapon for Fury. Please Blizz make it two handers. Titan's grip is completely unique and iconic to the spec. I realise its an aesthetic thing but it is completely and utterly FURY! SMF will not suffice.

Would just like some fluidity to the Arms rotation. Every button pushed be meaningful from 100% of the boss to 0% of the boss.

I just want Cleave back. Will roll with everything else, but will be sad if no Cleave.

Probable some visual changes for attacks for the arms spec. I get more of a rush from the execute sound then the attack animation.
    Professor Johnston often said that if you didn't know history, you didn't know anything. You were a leaf that didn't know it was part of a tree. ~Michael Crichton, Timeline

Deleted
    One thing, not removing Titan's Grasp/2H DW Fury ... :/

I was hoping we would get some answers about that at this "Q&A", but no ...

Fury should definitely be Titan's Grip. There are enough 1h dw classes.
    Mother pus bucket!

I'd like to see arms get Deep Wounds, Overpower, Heroic Strike and Cleave. Remove Whirlwind.

Rework Sweeping Strikes.
    Rework Dragon Roar to be a viable option.
    Finally fix Heroic Leap.
    Return stun to base Charge.
    Rework Second Wind to a viable state.

Having another super evasive class to deal with in PvP is bleh. Mobility used to be the warrior forte, hopefully we won't lose that.

I'd love to be a high mobility, cleave heavy, hard executing pressure player.

As for visuals, I'd love to see reworks of the old PvP gear.

Complete overhaul of arms so it can do stable / competitive ST and aoe with the need for tier sets and trinkets. Also so it actually becomes fun to play again. if we must keep whirlwind spam make it actually hit a target for proper damage rather than just filler. As a warrior I;d rather just have fewer large hitting attacks than lots of small hitters, it just makes no sense for a warrior.

Also hope (being warriors n'all) we are the exception to the artifact rule and get 2 sets for fury (1H set + 2H set) it would really fit a warrior theme well having a larger choice of armaments than other classes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post
    I main glad warrior,

So top of my list would be to have. Glad warrior as a full and 4th spec. Just like druids
    I'm really hoping this happens (even though I'm fairly sure it won't.) I'm just terrified that glad warriors will get stuck with a bunch of useless Artifact talents that only improve the prot side of things and offer no real dps talents.

Remove Arm's from the game, focus on making fury suck less, more 2 spec only options.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Remove Arm's from the game, focus on making fury suck less, more 2 spec only options.
    Why reduce variety? Are you implying that blizzard are unable to maintain 3 interesting specs for warriors?
    Mother pus bucket!