What is lagging me the most during raids my cpu or gpu?

I get like 30 fps during raids which kinda kills the mood imo. Which of these do you guys think is causing it? I was originally thinking my cpu since wow is a cpu intensive game but many people have said it doesn't really make use of extra cores so im not too sure anymore.

cpu i3-4150 3.5GHZ
    gpu hd 7850

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    What settings are you using? What resolution are you gaming at? How much RAM do you have?
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

What settings are you using? lowest for raids
    What resolution are you gaming at? 1920x1080
    How much RAM do you have? 8GB

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zerr View Post
    What settings are you using? lowest for raids
    What resolution are you gaming at? 1920x1080
    How much RAM do you have? 8GB
    What AA option do you have? I've got a $1200 rig but can cut my FPS from 60 to 30 depending on which AA I use.

I'd suspect that it's your GPU cramping your style as the i3 is a pretty decent CPU.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Deleted
    If you are talking about raids then your cpu is holding you a little bit back cause its not high clocked. Besides that Blizzard games don't like amd gpu cards much

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    If you are talking about raids then your cpu is holding you a little bit back cause its not high clocked. Besides that Blizzard games don't like amd gpu cards much
    That i3 is clocked to 3.5 Ghz, I was able to get 45 FPS in raids with my Q6600 and a 560ti. They'd benefit form both a new CPU and a GPU, but I would argue the GPU is the bigger of the problems.

As the former owner of an HD 6950 (a pretty close approximate to the HD 7850) the GPU is probably the bottleneck. My wife raids on an i3-4130 + GTX 960 combo just fine. Not phenomenal framerates, but the i3 can keep up.
    Super casual.