removal of instant flight form/swimming?

Sorry if my question is dump but I am confused... my alt boomkin druid has instant flight form she's lvl 90 atm and my main who's lvl 100 (also druid) but resto/boomy does NOT have instant flight form nor swimming form (like okra) once I used to have or seal....

Could anyone point me to some changes because I wasn't following these changes and miss those forms very much. Ty

Do you have the glyph splitting flight and travel form on your 90?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Flight form is travel form
    Are you trying to go into flight form on draenor? Just puts you into the stag travel form since no flying.
    Travel form just depends on where you are, on land a stag, in air a bird, in water a seal.

no in panderia my other druid has a flight form icon and my main does not .....I don't know about the glyphs have to check but I am sad about them removing our flight form/swim form

10+ Year Old Account
    They combined the Travel, Flight, and Aquatic forms into one button. If you are in a flight area, you go flight form whenever you are out of combat, travel form whenever you are in combat, and aquatic form whenever you are in water.

If you have the Glyph of Stag Form (Makes you able to carry another person), then Flight Form becomes a seperate button from Travel/Aquatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.