Question I just got a void shrouded satchel from one of my missions. Need advice.

So i'm sort of a pve noob. Exactly what's the big deal with this thing? I haven't opened it yet but I see people in trade chat spamming that they wanna buy it. My question is what exactly does this thing do and how much does it normally go for? Didn't know where to post this so I apologize if its in the wrong place.

Deleted
    Heirloom trinket. It's way better than the old ones, hence the price.

7+ Year Old Account
    It probably contains a rare mount
    Protect the weak. Punish the wicked.
    If you have something bad to say about Blizz, come at me bro.

The bag contains a heirloom trinket, not sure the price it should go for though.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    That's it? Well that's disappointing lol.

Being someone who opened the satchel without realising it's value I can inform you that it is in fact ridiculously powerful. Levelling my mage through WoD the tentacles can basically solo any mob, they hit for ~15k PER HIT and there are about six of them.

Deleted
    I leveled my prot warrior from 1 to 100 with this trinket. It's completely overpowered. From the first dungeon at lvl 15 up to 100 I was very far on top of the damage, with the tentacles doing over 60% of my damage on every boss, and you already know how high tank dps is on lower levels. I was disappointed, but not surprised, to see they didn't work in raids.

Does anyone know the value of this thing or what I should be selling it for?

- - - Updated - - -

Or has anyone sold one of these and for what price?

I sold it for 25,000 gold but I am not sure what it typically goes for. I got a lot of flak for selling it that high, but it sold within 15 minutes.

Quite frankly it is the best PvE trinket in the game by leaps and bounds from 1-99. I've heard stories of it soloing legendary twink players by itself. It is ludicrously powerful and highly sought after by people that know its value.

To answer your question as to what it's worth, I wouldn't go less than 20,000, but I wouldn't push it higher than 30,000. If you sell it for 25,000, you are doing amazingly well. Then again, maybe I cheated myself and could have sold it for more. All I know is that I didn't have much trouble selling it at 25k.
    Last edited by therealbowser; 2015-08-08 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    I sold it for 25,000 gold but I am not sure what it typically goes for. I got a lot of flak for selling it that high, but it sold within 15 minutes.

Quite frankly it is the best PvE trinket in the game by leaps and bounds from 1-99. I've heard stories of it soloing legendary twink players by itself. It is ludicrously powerful and highly sought after by people that know its value.

To answer your question as to what it's worth, I wouldn't go less than 20,000, but I wouldn't push it higher than 30,000. If you sell it for 25,000, you are doing amazingly well. Then again, maybe I cheated myself and could have sold it for more. All I know is that I didn't have much trouble selling it at 25k.
    Awesome. ty very much for the reply and the information.

Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    Awesome. ty very much for the reply and the information.
    Start higher than you plan to sell it and adjust accordingly. This is my advice to you. Though to be honest, this is what I was doing when I set the price to 25,000. I was expecting to sell it at ~20,000, but someone came up and offered to buy it for 25,000 right off the bat.

In before nerf, dosent seem right.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

it give: http://www.wowhead.com/item=128318/touch-of-the-void , if you already have one or dont want it, dont open the bag and sold it, and no, they are no mount in it