Deleted

First name and second name

in final fantasy which i tried out dident realy like it. but one thingh i picked up that i loved and that i wonder why blizzard havent done is first name /second name? i find names to be more fun that way and in a sense more fantasy like as in the genre not the game.

have blizzard ever stated anythingh about this or do peps just not care =)?

i for one would love to name my hunter kittara ravenheart or somethingh like that

More RP support is needed, even if RPers are a fraction of the playerbase.

Deleted
    yea true dat. but blizzard have never said anythingh about the subject have they? though i guess maby none rly asked for it. not a big thingh for me but one of those thinghs that would make character customation funier =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    More RP support is needed, even if RPers are a fraction of the playerbase.
    Completely agree. There are a lot of things Blizzard could add to improve the RP experience, though I don't see many of them happening. For example, more character customization! We need varying shapes and sizes of people. Literally everyone is a hulking abomination of muscle right now. Three words: male human arms. MY GOD. If they don't want to change the silhouette, at least add the option to tone down muscle definition.
    Last edited by ercarp; 2015-08-08 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    in final fantasy which i tried out dident realy like it. but one thingh i picked up that i loved and that i wonder why blizzard havent done is first name /second name? i find names to be more fun that way and in a sense more fantasy like as in the genre not the game.

have blizzard ever stated anythingh about this or do peps just not care =)?

i for one would love to name my hunter kittara ravenheart or somethingh like that
    Guild Wars did this as well I've always liked it for one reason it opens up a lot more name options