Having FPS drop issues for unknown reasons

My fps has randomly tanked and it appears it's because of 1 (or more) of my addons. I don't know which one it is, but I usually consistently get 30-40 frames and I am getting 5 just sitting in my garrison. It seems to be an issue that just popped up over night, I haven't downloaded any new addons, I tried updating my old addons to see if that was the issue, but unfortunately nothing has been successful.

Does anyone know if any addons have been recently causing fps issues? Any help would be appreciated

EDIT: appears it may be WA. Is anyone else having issues with it?
    Last edited by Joresh; 2015-08-08 at 07:45 PM.

It's better to think of WeakAuras as a second set of addons, rather than a single addon. Odds are that one of your auras is the root cause of this problem, so you should apply the same sort of bisection to figure out which one and disable it. (...or, uh, odds are that it's one you recently installed.

I havent made any changes to any of my weak auras. I disabled one but that shouldnt cause fps issues should it?

You should update your Addons with the Curse Client most Reasons of Problems are outdated Addons.