Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Well, I hope they rework Archerus a bit but they pretty much have to anyway because of the stuff they want to put into the class hall-feature. So we'll see. I always liked Archerus tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikki View Post
    Since we will be the DK leaders (each one of us in his private story) Acherus will be ours to command. I love the idea to command my necropole rp wise

"Fellow DKs, we need to help the mortal scums, let's attack together and move this big flying thingy over to the legions house"

we could fly by the legions portal and spam death coil from our windows and then fly away really fast before they get us.
    Death Coil drive by. That got a laugh out of me xD

They already allow non dk classes to get into the hold ive seen level 1s in there before. idk if bug or not but they need to fix that mess if its the same thing. I would settle for the same place with some cosmetic upgrades and a revamped runeforge system. Epic questlines to unlock... something...just different sheesh lol
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    They already allow non dk classes to get into the hold ive seen level 1s in there before. idk if bug or not but they need to fix that mess if its the same thing. I would settle for the same place with some cosmetic upgrades and a revamped runeforge system. Epic questlines to unlock... something...just different sheesh lol
    I assume that those lvl 1s are recruit-a-friend linked people that got summoned

How can we DK's survive without one ! i want my fast food booth in there!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifrica View Post
    I assume that those lvl 1s are recruit-a-friend linked people that got summoned
    Or people flown up in multipassenger mounts, since anyone with flying can fly up to acherus.

Deleted
    Arechus is fine why ever you would need another *meeting point* . They will revamp it and move mabye

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that wikis being the most reliable source of news but from this snippet:
    As part of this desperate search, the Kirin Tor, now led by Khadgar, will move the floating city of Dalaran the shores of this land, with the city serving as a central hub for the efforts of the world's heroes. The death knights of Acherus will also take their floating necropolis to the Isles.
    - emphasis mine

So two floating "cities" will relocate over to the Broken Isles. I wonder if DKs will get a 2nd portal to Acherus (being that there are two) similar to how mages will have 3 portals to Dalaran (ancient dalaran, dalaran in northrend, dalaran in Broken Isles).
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Likely they will have some specific item or spell that sends you to it since it's the class hall. All classes will have something similar so that it's convenient to get there quickly.

I'm glad it Acherus. No better option.