Anyone know good serious Machinima?

I have to say that I haven't really been interested in more serious Machinima until I watched a few of Nixxiom Machinima's more serious Machinimas. But he only has a few of them, so I'm largely wondering does anybody know some more serious Machinimas or Youtubers that make more heavy-themed Machinima?

I'm not looking for those music video ones, not to say that there aren't a few good ones, but most of them seem to either involve a female draenei dancing to obnoxious Polka music for 15 minutes or a some blood elf female walking through some zone with Evanescence spamming the background (I actually do like their music though). I just want something more serious, I mean I've watched comedy Machinima on and off, but I want something that tells a story or is subtle.

Idk if this makes sense to anybody, but if you can, help me out here...

There was this old machinima serie that was something like diary of a gnome or some such. It was pretty good, too bad I can't find it anymore.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Try reading a book or some fanfic from Warcraft. Some are pretty dark and serious, even. Normally, people make videos for fun and it's more succesful to make a comedy or a music video instead of dark, psychological trip of an orphaned orc sworn to carry out slow and painful revenge on... damn, that actually sounds really good. I should make one right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    There was this old machinima serie that was something like diary of a gnome or some such. It was pretty good, too bad I can't find it anymore.
    Snacky's Journal?

Deleted
    Aww, I know you said no music but I have to link this, it's far more than just a song:

Quote Originally Posted by snowfall View Post
    Aww, I know you said no music but I have to link this, it's far more than just a song:

That is actually pretty decent.

- - - Updated - - -

If the music is absolutely important to the Machinima or is subtle (background music that doesn't distract you), then I'm completely fine with it.

You could try warcraftmovies.com, several thousand there. Off memory Acolyte 1.5 ( Story of Darrowshire ) warcraftmovies . com/movieview.php?id=74399

Deleted
    Tales of the past series. Best shit ever.