Deleted

At the 5 million players that left: Its your fault for growing up.

"The subscriber count is more volatile than it used to be because players have gotten older and don't have as much free time anymore. As long as players are happy and enjoy the game, the team doesn't mind extreme peaks and valleys. They just want to ensure you have a great experience and feel like you got your money's worth.", Blizzard 2015.

I am guessing that FFXIV's numbers are going up because players there get younger and have much more free time. Makes perfect sense now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ow just stop it please op.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

You literally just invented that title. It isn't what they said and it isn't what they implied.

It's pretty funny because I still have all the time in the world to game. I just play other things.

Well it's technically true. The only problem is that they didn't, and couldn't, say "and thus when faced with the question of 'Do I really want to be spending what little personal time and money I have left on a game I no longer enjoy?', they chose instead to leave and find something different."

When you come home from work and you have the choice of "five hours of WoW that I won't enjoy" or "three hours of browsing reddit and maybe two playing some old PS3 game I picked up for $20 each" or "Maybe I should find a more physical hobby or start binge-watching tv shows during those precious hours" the wheels of time have a habit of getting people to just let go.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I'm sorry OP, but after several years of WoW taking up 90% of my gaming time I yearned for other experiences. I'm more than happy now to come back for a month or so at a time (still a significant chuck) then bugger off and wait for the next bit of content.

I have plenty of time. I left because I dislike the new models and didn't enjoy a few of WoD's changes. So did my guild. We moved to XIV cuz the models are better, the community is nicer, and the gameplay is less boring, now, to me.

It depends on the people playing. There's no 1 mass reason people left.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you want a stupid career suicide statement ? You do understand they can't go and say 'we suck sorry', that means instant fire and no one will ever hire him too
    Remember blizz follow mr 'money profit and nothing else' Bobby Kodick now, he is their boss, they can be fired
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

We don't need more threads about this. Use an existing one.