685 Fury warrior wanting advice on DPS performance

On the next fight i pulled about 33kdps, I just seem to have terrible time with my dps, need some advice, i drop really low on dps and damage charts a lot, Simcraft says i should pull about 35, noxxic real weight says about 40k with optimization. I WANT to post my logs, but mmo wont et me until i post more on the forums (wtf?)

1)You can still post links to logs but you just have to break it up. You can't post actual links till 10 or 15 posts.
    2)Noxxic is fucking garbage.
    3)Without those logs there's no way to figure out what you're doing wrong

A lot of frustration can come with playing Fury warrior in the lower levels. It all depends on GEAR.

There's not much I can help with when I can't see your logs, but I can relate to having 4 bloodthirsts in a row that won't crit and dropping below the tank in damage, haha!

On a serious note, when you simulate your character you go for an ideal "everything is perfect" patchwork style fight, often, you won't be able to perform completly up to par with it. That being said, 33k out of 35k is good man! If you have the 2 set bonus from BRF, I'd only use Raging Blow when it has two stacks to reduce the chance of not having a raging blow when BT doesn't crit. Do use raging blow @1 stack if you don't have enough rage for a Wildstrike when BT is on cd.

Besides this, a lot of classes unfortunately pull ahead of you at that item level, but it becomes more even as you move into Hellfire Citadel, especially with the trinkets from Mannoroth/Archimonde.

Also; Noxxic is BULLCRAP, do not under any cirumstance trust what they say about your class.