• Earth

115 41.97%
  • Azeroth

159 58.03%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    If you're a furry: Azeroth.

Deleted
    Azeroth , earth is boring.

I would bring blueprints for weapons on earth and give them to the alliance to make an iron alliance and then shit on the legion with my 360 no scopes and nuke sargeras if that bitch shows up.

Teheh, ofc Azeroth~

as much as i love wow, i gotta go with earth, and it aint close
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

If human? Definitely Earth.

Despite having access to magic, and being civilized for much longer, humans in Azeroth are constantly beseiged by warfare. Ludicrous threats riddle their history. There seems to be plenty of suffering, and even disease, despite there being spells for that. They are stuck in a feudal system, possibly forever, and even though they possess teleportation magic and portals, there's almost nothing interesting going on with that, besides the occasional assault. Conjurers can summon spiders and water elementals, but all the labor is done by peasants- mindless entities rate higher than peasants on the work-o-meter!

In ancestral times on Earth, an external threat could be dealt with via a militia or state military. On Azeroth, you are forever hoping that the heroes- those blessed by chance with vastly greater than normal abilities- will be up to the task, while you and the other plebians die in the thousands to repel whatever awful invasion is powered by magic, and all over your farm now.

Now, if you could be another race besides humans? Then definitely Azeroth. Many of them live for a very long time, and enjoy inhuman amounts of constitution and power. Some have trivial access to magic. If you're a human, being on Azeroth is unfortunate. If you're an elf, dwarf, etc in your Azerothian incarnation, then you can make a solid case for it.

Why would you want to live in a constant warzone being bombarded by undead/demon/orc hordes every other week? Call me old-fashioned, but I like a bit of peace and quiet every now and again.

Also, Azeroth doesn't have internet forums.

Azeroth because its relatively safe world to live in. I can unflag myself in a PvE realm and anyone coming to destroy Azeroth can simply be nerfed into the ground by Blizzard if I cry enough.
    WoD MIA for No Flight
    ------------------------------
    MayMay

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd quite happily seek out a dwarf wife

Quote Originally Posted by manicwrath View Post
    I'd quite happily seek out a dwarf wife
    ohhhh, i'd like to BE a dwarf lady and find me a draenei or night elf lady, that'd be great.

dwarf women got amazing bodies, i'd love to be built like that.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Azeroth. I could summon food anytime.

Entire Azeroth is like Syria+Iraq+Somalia combined, you have giant super faction at war, demons invading every few years, people die all the time. Do you really want to live there?
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

15+ Year Old Account
    Considering how the Roleplaying community do enjoy brandishing weapons on the slightest provocation, I do believe I will stick with Earth.

Azeroth. Though slight problem...

We're all human, so we have to live in Stormwind. So it kinda sucks for players who like Horde. So we can't be shamans or druids or, most importantly, demon hunters.

But we can wield Ashbringer. So that's a good thing.

Deleted
    At first I said earth but then I realized you can't die in Azeroth.

But wait, if we go by Lore (and not game), you can EASILY die.

So, yeah, I keep earth. I'd rather live and not die by dragons.

Deleted
    Earth of course. Azeroth as a whole has been shattered by war and supernatural beings more than we can count. Have fun living every day of your lives with the fear of being swept up in the tides of war.
    Even if you pretend that you're a hero, you're still putting your life on the line every day. Not many people can deal with that level of constant stress and fear.

I wouldn't want to live in Azeroth. You can hardly take a step outside any city before some murloc, boar or whatever tries to kill you. But more importantly - they don't have internet access. Who can live without internet?

Take up a trade, learn to defend myself (or make friends there who can), see if I hae any aptitude for any of the magical forces (not important) and then live in Teldrassil. There's a really good spot I know.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2015-08-10 at 01:00 PM.