Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'll make a deal with you, Blizzard - hire SOE to do all the reveals and Q&A's from now on, I'll subscribe.

I hope we get some control over the queue bit. I don't want to get spammed by messages about friends queuing up, and sometimes I don't want friends bugging me about joining my groups.

I assume they'll let us get that legendary cape back somehow if they make it transmoggable. Ahem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    They don't mind crucifying the lore, when it suits.
    you're retarded. Go back to original outland. Every single demon hunter was a night elf or blood elf. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    you're retarded. Go back to original outland. Every single demon hunter was a night elf or blood elf. :P
    Which counters his point, how?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tpedro View Post
    Best feature would be a dressing tab for tabards and transmog items. Similar to how heirlooms work.
    and that's most likely what they will go for, they already have a similiar system in diablo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    I'll make a deal with you, Blizzard - hire SOE to do all the reveals and Q&A's from now on, I'll subscribe.
    Sony Online Entertainment? I think it's Daybreak Game Company nowadays.
    My Shadowy Priest: Daernan
    My DK tank: Pupuna

Deleted
    As a long-time Horde and Blood Elf player (when I still played WoW9 I might have to play a Night Elf Demon Hunter. The Night Elf Demon Hunters look great, the Blood Elf ones look goofy.
    The bright skin color just doesn't mesh with the rest of the look, the horns, the tattoos etc. The dark skin of Night Elves fit much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Which counters his point, how?
    Because his whole little whine fest was specifically about demon hunters only being night elves and blood elves.

Also it's their fucking lore, so they can't crucify the lore cause the lore is whatever the fuck they decide it is.

Deleted
    I was going to watch this but I don't want to have to suffer try hard hipsters asking questions...

WHY CAN'T THE DEVS JUST DO THEIR OWN THING?

Quote Originally Posted by LordSarumantheWise View Post
    I was going to watch this but I don't want to have to suffer try hard hipsters asking questions...

WHY CAN'T THE DEVS JUST DO THEIR OWN THING?
    Yeah,,so childish.

I want wow info....not nerds up me face.

Deleted
    Why am I watching this. I wish I wasn't bored. This childish shit is abysmal.

So what a second... if Legion takes place in current, real-time Azeroth, then how is Illidan alive?

I thought we killed him atop the Black Temple?

They simply want, remove players to other Blizz games, you dont get that ? they will end Warcraft, this is the project.

damn this is awkward to look at...

So they are leaving the old Dalaran in Northrend. Guess the concept changed since they moved Naxxramas...

These guys are asking awful questions. They were clearly told what to ask, and didn't' even look at community questions.

Ahahahah, flying like in WoD, I am waiting for butthurt coming to this forums. :v

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumar View Post
    These guys are asking awful questions. They were clearly told what to ask, and didn't' even look at community questions.
    essentially. Or answering the same questions that were in other interviews. I highly doubt we are going to learn anything new.