Did something happen to DW Frost?

Was looking at Warcraft logs today, I noticed that UH seems to be boot stomping frost. Am I missing something? I thought Frost was suppose to be the better ST spec? Perhaps I don't know how to use warcraftlogs correctly or something?

Deleted
    unholy was never going to be that far behind, and now with leg rings you can line BoS with it for nice burst, overtaking frost on most bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    Am I missing something? I thought Frost was suppose to be the better ST spec?
    As Rerecros said, Unholy uses BoS, which works really well with the legendary ring for single-target damage and also tends to do better than it sims in real play.
    Last edited by Saiyendra; 2015-08-10 at 10:56 PM.

Don't get me wrong...I like every spec for a DK but I will always have a soft spot for Unholy. I'm fine with the UB/NP or PL/D play style, but I just never could figured out how to extend BoS as long as people are in logs. Thus I'm stuck still playing DW Frost still when I want to go Unholy. BoS is my achilles heel out of all 3 spec abilities and talents. Does anyone have any advice on using BoS to it's full potential? Like an opener rotation, rotation while it's up and how long it's suppose to last? Thanks!
    Last edited by skmage; 2015-08-11 at 08:46 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Skullflowes wrote a lot about that; http://sonofalich.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=78 - scroll down to the rotation section.

Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post
    Skullflowes wrote a lot about that; http://sonofalich.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=78 - scroll down to the rotation section.
    "With the author's permission, this guide has been copied from Summonstone as the site has ceased functioning. It may be periodically updated, but will generally remain untouched for the remainder of Warlords of Draenor."

I know that information was released awhile ago. Can someone please tell me if the information on BoS is still the same as live? I know that Ive looked there before and it still says PL/D > BoS for ST....which isn't correct anymore.
    Last edited by skmage; 2015-08-11 at 08:53 AM.

Deleted
    Nothing has changed with BoS apart from the removal of nitro and the addition of leg ring