Poll: Do you believe some pictures of ghosts, are real?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I'm open to the idea of there being more to the universe than what we know, but ghosts as we "know" it definitely not. If ghosts as we "know" it were real there would have been proof since 2000...too much handheld tech is out there for there not to be proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Doobner View Post
    You need to read more carefully. I didn't say that because millions of people have claimed to have seen ghosts, then you should believe it. I said dismissing it 100% is arrogant, given how much we have left to discover about the universe and science. But go ahead and make all the dumbass cracks you want if it makes you feel smarter.
    It depends though, what we view as ghosts is not real....that's a simple fact as we would have seen them. Any other possibilities of new life or spiritual forms are open to speculation...but it's just as arrogant to say ghosts could possibly be real as to say they aren't as with our tech we would have seen something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I believe in ghosts. You can't dismiss every single photo or piece of evidence as a hoax.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I'm open to the idea of there being more to the universe than what we know, but ghosts as we "know" it definitely not. If ghosts as we "know" it were real there would have been proof since 2000...too much handheld tech is out there for there not to be proof.
    I agree. I don't think what people are seeing, if they really are seeing some shit, are spirits.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone once said to me a simple statement that dispelled all my belief in ghosts. "If ghosts are real, why has no one ever seen any caveman ghosts? It's always ghosts from 1600s-now."

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    Someone once said to me a simple statement that dispelled all my belief in ghosts. "If ghosts are real, why has no one ever seen any caveman ghosts? It's always ghosts from 1600s-now."
    1600s till now is a thing for the US, since the population here was only extremely high since the 1600s. They see knights and the like in Europe.

Plus, it was a very small percentage of the human race ever lived in caves.

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    1600s till now is a thing for the US, since the population here was only extremely high since the 1600s. They see knights and the like in Europe.

Plus, it was a very small percentage of the human race ever lived in caves.
    Caveman is a simplification term. No need to refute the accuracy of a claim not really being made. Secondly, North America had millions of natives before the 1600s. In faaact there was a massive population culling thanks to disease before anyone from Spain had ever touched down. Place should have just been positively riddled with ghosts. But I guess we only get haunted by people of races we're aware of right?

No. I imagine most, if not all can be explained either as a trick of the light or digital tomfoolery. I imagine some might fall into neither of these categories, and may even be unexplained. That doesn't mean that the most likely explanation is that it is a dead person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

No, but I have personally seen some really bizarre things that are hard to explain away. Hearing and seeing someone behind me and turning around and no one is there, etc. Spent the rest of the day wanting to slide around with my back to the wall.