How many months of HFC Do you think we will have?

There won't be another filler patch between Warlords and the Legion invasion, other than the flying patch.
    I am guessing 9 plus

Not expecting Legion til March/April.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    it better go in beta this mo than. I expect summer/fall 2015 so 11 mo

March ........
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by jsin View Post
    it better go in beta this mo than. I expect summer/fall 2015 so 11 mo
    And ? Beta will not solve ANYTHING.

Deleted
    12 more months.

Deleted
    Prediction: Beta will be released after BlizzCon (Start November), people who attended or watched it via Virtual Ticket get Beta key. Release date will be announced at BlizzCon. My guess is it'll be released end February/begin March.
    /drops the mic

5-6 months of Beta as always, so... If we got beta now it's still going to be Jan-Feb at earliest. Add that to how long it's currently been out and you get 7 months and 18 days (assuming like, 10th of Feb release at random).

If we get it at BlizzCon it'll likely line up with the Movie, so somewhere near 11 months total of HFC. Ugh.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2015-08-09 at 05:36 PM.

18 months total

Deleted
    6 more months at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    And ? Beta will not solve ANYTHING.
    Nope never does but they got to have a beta to put the xpac out

~ 5 months after I get the Mythic Archimonde kill. So the guild can get the mounts.

Deleted
    They said beta won't be until the end of the year so anyone saying ~6 or less is clueless.

Well, the expansion would likely launch in April at the earliest if the beta doesn't start until Blizzcon.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saggy View Post
    They said beta won't be until the end of the year so anyone saying ~6 or less is clueless.
    Still amazed how you managed to get end of year for beta, when they said in the video that it will be later this year.. Can mean next week, next month or anytime between now and then..

Quote Originally Posted by Xalard View Post
    Prediction: Beta will be released after BlizzCon (Start November), people who attended or watched it via Virtual Ticket get Beta key. Release date will be announced at BlizzCon. My guess is it'll be released end February/begin March.
    /drops the mic
    They would have a hard time getting everyone who bought a virtual ticket into the beta then, remember the annual pass beta access gating ? took almost 2 months to get everyone in cause they didn't want to crash the beta servers, I would be pretty pissed if I bought a virtual ticket and had to wait weeks after someone else with a virtual ticket, just cause they don't use more beta servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    5-6 months of Beta as always, so... If we got beta now it's still going to be Jan-Feb at earliest. Add that to how long it's currently been out and you get 7 months and 18 days (assuming like, 10th of Feb release at random).

If we get it at BlizzCon it'll likely line up with the Movie, so somewhere near 11 months total of HFC. Ugh.
    Wrath beta was like 3.5 months top, I remember cause the keys were everywhere cheap as chips cause beta was about to end soon even though it was only up for 2 months.
    Not saying Legion beta will be 3.5 months but yeah it can be done, just depends where it is at the time of beta release.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nov (Blizzcon) beta release. 6 months of that so about April release. Maybe March pre-event.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

I'm optimistic so I say we get Legion in February.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Not until June 2016 at the earliest.