Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Both alliance and horde has great choices. Here is my casual favorites

(New models)

1. Tauren (male) - Because it feels good to smack around when everyone around you is a small shits.
    2. Orc (male) - Special is little turn off, but nobody can beat orc for his new animations, hes a totall badass
    3. Human (male) - Really nice special swing, and great mogs, overall I think he is amazing as orc
    4. Belf (male) - Love that chest out hero attitude, looks good in gear, but taunting graphics is a really big switch off, can be to jumpy sometimes.
    5. Belf (female) - Little bit stiff on some moves (block, stomp), but It can be fun, (for paladin tank female is number one choice)
    6. Troll (male) - Quite intimidating, swift moves, especially taunt animation is my favorite.
    7. Dranei (both) - Not the biggest fan, but they can be fun.

With new models, nelfs are quite turn off to play, forsaken is a joke, and things like dwarf, goblin, gnome (even overall gnome new graphics are nice) and worgen I wouldn't consider (with old models I would include forsaken and nelfs both male and female)
    Last edited by mmoc231fd0df90; 2015-09-19 at 10:45 AM.

Deleted
    Night Elf, I just can't play warriors without Shadowmeld anymore!

Deleted
    tauren if you're horde, human if you're alliance

Tauren for bonus HP and Stomp (works on trash, not boss). They look great in full plate. Animations are meh.... The +2% crit damage is ok, but doesnt help you tanking.

UD female animation while using a 1h is kinda nice if you like to Summersault non-stop. Their racial got adjusted too, but its not something you can rely on. Anti-fear racial can be useful, but not much in this tier.

BE animations are great overall. The AoE silence is better in most situation than the AoE Stun. Extra crit is a good passive.

Orcs is the default war. The racial that reduce the Stun time is decent. When u get stun and time slow down as you look your hp going down helplessly... this reduce it by ~1s usually. Other than the look, nothing outstanding there.

I dont like Panda's 1h animation. But they make great Arm warrior. (I like the 2h animations). Best race for +Stats. The reduce dmg on fall isnt that usefull if you can Heroic Leap properly.

Troll/Goblin are useless here.

My pick:
    BE > Tauren > Panda > UD > Orc > Troll/Goblin

Deleted
    @OP
    Doesn't matter, has never mattered.

Deleted
    Im in love with arcane torrent, belf as long as playing horde. 1% crit aint bad either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lund134 View Post
    So, i starting up a prot warrior, and i was thinking which race to go? I am playing horde, and thought that Tauren is the obvious choice.
    It is END OF THE DISCUSSION

Honestly race is a factor, but not a huge one. I like Tauren's racial specials as a tank, no question, but you can make a valid argument for all of them.

Check out my warrior's transmog and you tell me if going tauren warrior is a bad choice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Check out my warrior's transmog and you tell me if going tauren warrior is a bad choice.
    I absolutely hate how Taurens look. They look completely deformed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by L Kebess View Post
    I absolutely hate how Taurens look. They look completely deformed to me.
    And night elfs look like skinny weird twigs with purple all over them with a retarded op racial in pvp.

But, everyone their opinions

I went BE for the AoE silence utility for gobbling up caster mobs into a nice tight pack. Tankadins have that over us with their silencing shield throw :|

Deleted
    And night elfs look like skinny weird twigs with purple all over them with a retarded op racial in pvp.

But, everyone their opinions
    it look like a race car tbh

Human is the only mandatory race if you PVP.

If you aren't Ally and don't PVP it makes no difference at all.

I went female NE cause IMO Alliance side it has the best animations for a Warrior.

You're the first person i've ever seen that has called the NE racial OP lol it's handy but FAR from OP.
    Last edited by DeiVias; 2015-09-27 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond142 View Post
    I went BE for the AoE silence utility for gobbling up caster mobs into a nice tight pack. Tankadins have that over us with their silencing shield throw :|
    Only the primarily target is silenced

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe goblin?

On top of warrior mobility, you get a rocket jump from goblin to add onto that!

Favorites:
    Orc Male for Horde
    Dwarf Male for Alliance

Strictly because of the tanky look they have.

Orc warrior is always the way to go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    Tauren for Bulwark of Azzinoth <3
    Amen, brother.