Do you think 1 major content patch per exp is now Bliz's m/o for future expansions?

That is my main concern regarding wow at the moment. That they will pretty much do all they can to skirt around directly addressing the issue between now and March but ultimately only do 1 major patch with Legion so they can keep churning out expansions every 18 months or so. The fact that they are planning to launch Legion with 2 full raids from what I understand(much like how they did with WoD) also sort of adds to my suspicion that this is the new model they have for expansions. I can only hope that 1 major patch would also include new dungeons though I'm not sure I will buy into Legion without them addressing this.

Deleted
    I'm kinda leaning towards more than 1 major content patch for Legion, there is too much lore for a single content patch. WoD didn't have anything established really so I think they were using it more as an expansion to set the scene for Legion. I guess we'll see though.

Unfortunately, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but it won't be more than 2 or 3 with the 3rd being relatively minor and a setup for the next expansion. Two tiers, three patches.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Probably, its more beneficial for them to cut down on patches and put that effort into the next expansion. Game isn't getting any younger so mind as well up the pace on box sales.