Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Happy to see Sonya on the list since I was thinking of buying the hero anyway. Will be good to try her out in some games and not just the test map.

15+ Year Old Account
    Man, tuesday is always painful with people trying out new heroes for free. So many bad Sylvanas'. And with so many people wanting to try abathur, it makes playing a brightwing really painful.

I'm thinking I should take Zeratul for a QM spin this week.

Every match is like 4v4. Until the enemy Abathur knows what to do and suddenly you start to lose.

Played two QM last night and both had an aba on both teams. But I was playing Murky and got teamed with good Aba players and we steam rolled both games. Like up 4 levels steam rolled.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I'm thinking I should take Zeratul for a QM spin this week.
    Abassasinations are the funnest!

15+ Year Old Account
    Man, Abathur is much more fun than I thought he would be. The one major caveat is that you can't ignore bad teammate anymore. Not only are you more dependant on your team as Aba, but you can see their every move while on their heads. It can be infuriating at times. Falstead is pretty fun as well. Hinterland Blast is such an amazing finisher, especially if you got the active to power it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Man, Abathur is much more fun than I thought he would be. The one major caveat is that you can't ignore bad teammate anymore. Not only are you more dependant on your team as Aba, but you can see their every move while on their heads. It can be infuriating at times. Falstead is pretty fun as well. Hinterland Blast is such an amazing finisher, especially if you got the active to power it up.
    On the other hand, you don't have to control the simbioted character, so you can much more easily notice zeratul's and nova's shimmer and break them out of it.

Falstad auto-attack build is very fun, but I always get practically one-shotted on him. I guess that's what you get for playing Abathur and tanks so much.

I've been wanting to try Abathur for a while now so this week was finally my chance. Glad to say I didn't buy him to try him because I found him really dull. I was a hat, I laid mines, I was a hat, I laid mines, I called a minion, I was a minion hat, I laid mines, I was a hat... I figured he'd be more of a full board control type character, but I felt more like an ugly beret than a serious character. That being said, I did learn what to do and not to do against characters with Abathur enhancements pretty well.
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldonia View Post
    I've been wanting to try Abathur for a while now so this week was finally my chance. Glad to say I didn't buy him to try him because I found him really dull. I was a hat, I laid mines, I was a hat, I laid mines, I called a minion, I was a minion hat, I laid mines, I was a hat... I figured he'd be more of a full board control type character, but I felt more like an ugly beret than a serious character. That being said, I did learn what to do and not to do against characters with Abathur enhancements pretty well.
    I feel the same.

Wasn't wasted time, because as you said, it's good to learn what they can do, so you can play against them better.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldonia View Post
    Nothing like planting a mine in the enemy base, Z'ing in while their out and dropping five bombard strain locusts (1 with your timed trait, 3 with the talent and another 1 with the nest) and then B'ing out as you kiss their keep by-by. Use a shield build for guaranteed annihilation. Seriously, it feels great.

15+ Year Old Account
    8-25-15 free rotation.

Gazlowe
    Sgt. Hammer
    Rehgar
    E.T.C.
    Li Li
    Kerrigan (12)
    Leoric! (15)

Looking forward to Gazlowe and the first free Leoric week.

Ah, we also get the new battleground this week. The one with the shrines to clear for the big baddies.
    Last edited by Wrathonia; 2015-08-25 at 03:42 AM.

Abathur is A-MA-ZING.

I get that he isn't everyone's cup of tea, but there is a LOT you can do with him, and sometimes a clutch Aba is unstoppable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think a stickied thread with the free rotations for both NA and EU would be swell.

Still no Murky, at this point I feel like I mght just buy him. Really don't see why they think Murky is so difficult but have Kerrigan free so often, when she's probably harder to master.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Still no Murky, at this point I feel like I mght just buy him. Really don't see why they think Murky is so difficult but have Kerrigan free so often, when she's probably harder to master.
    I am terrible at landing her combo. I almost always fail the grab + stun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, the rotation this week is kinda disappointing.
    After last week's screw up , I expected they'd add atleast Murky for this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    I am terrible at landing her combo. I almost always fail the grab + stun.
    Just keep at it. The trick is to learn how her E behaves, when there's a building, for example, it won't grab as far, is/how is the target moving,... After that all you have to do is put your W on the place your E will drag them to. Just remember that you W first, then E.

Kerrigan is pretty great rght now, so I'd say learning her is worthwhile. :d

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy View Post
    I think a stickied thread with the free rotations for both NA and EU would be swell.
    I could start updating the OP of this thread every week.

- - - Updated - - -

August 25th - August 31st

Gazlowe
    Sgt. Hammer
    Rehgar
    E.T.C.
    Li Li
    Kerrigan (12)
    Leoric (15)

Extra notes: This is the first time Leoric is on the rotation! Please don't play him like a skeleton Murky.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't edit the thread title though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, first match of the day was quite rewarding.
    Enemy Reghar thought he could 1v1 me on Zagara.

Their Leoric felt squishy so he played it because of free rotation too I guess.

And enemy team having Sgt. Hammer cemented some extra XP for us.

Easy win.