Thread: New demon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Can't upset all those new Demon Hunters, surrounding them with Demons!
    Who gives a shit about them, have you seen what the melee pile looked like BEFORE they added the t18 demo 4p to the mix?

Its a mess in there, if you're a gnome you literally haven't seen your model during fights.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

15+ Year Old Account
    Demonic Fury also going away ?!

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Demonic Fury also going away ?!
    As of yet we know literally nothing about what is going or staying.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i can already tell right now, those felstalkers are going to be summoned in packs by demonology warlocks in legion, summoning lots of them to do damage before disappearing.

lore, or someone, said they're different than fel hounds and they "hunt in packs"... total fucking foreshadowing dammit, slick motherfuckers.
    Hakkar

here it is, hoping it won't be the sole addiction to the lore of our class, this exp is truly our best bet to get some interesting characters outside the Big Bad boys

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    While having a pack of felhounds can be fun for us, it's probably the shittiest thing ever for melee. The clutter there is already over the top, the last thing they need is more.
    When I'm on my hunter alt, I know the melee in my raid just LOVE me when I pop stampede with the stampede glyph with bestial wrath up while using the new hydra pet. It's actually obscene. You can hardly see some bosses.