Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    at least he didn't control entire planet at same time alone, showing power that even titans don't have
    aka metzen fav char that ppl like to 'ignore'
    Where was it said that he showed power that even titans don't have? and atleast he isn't headlining expansions
    and from what we've seen i'd say that Metzen's "fav" char is green jesus

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirathiel View Post
    Still better than the orc-filled horde, and atleast we don't have a green jesus
    green jesus is a idiotic phenomen. i prefer thrall and not varian, i even prefer garrosh then some alliance. only khadgar represents alliance somehow. other great heroes does not appear. and the ORC ALONE race is better then all alliance together. dont say about other horde members.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where was it said that he showed power that even titans don't have? and atleast he isn't headlining expansions
    and from what we've seen i'd say that Metzen's "fav" char is green jesus
    in his story Malfurion, he gained ability to feel and control everything on Azeroth at any moment, where did titans show they can do that ever?
    and metzen did official say he is his fav character, while i didn't really focus on it before, seeing malfurion power lvl vs anyone else (even sargeras, the supposedly strongest creature) made me see how
    as for why he isn't as shown as Thrall, so he doesn't get 'polluted' u can say, he is saving him for himself
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Already happened, they were equally matched skill wise but Varian has more endurance. He was winning and Garrosh had to retreat. ( Wolfheart )

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    in his story Malfurion, he gained ability to feel and control everything on Azeroth at any moment, where did titans show they can do that ever?
    We have low info on the Titans, so whether they can do this or not is debatable.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have low info on the Titans, so whether they can do this or not is debatable.
    we know that can't control entire world like he did, or else they would felt the old gods instantly
    they can shape it, but not control it all at once
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power