Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Want to know why Alabama is so screwed?? See below one single comment out of the many on that article

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/..._most-comments

We could try this thing called societal evolution and let nature take its course by allowing the fittest to survive.

What do I mean? Cut off all social welfare programs from the state's rolls. If you want to eat, you'll either rely on private charity, dumpster dive, or actually produce.

Sure, a few useful people and some kids will perish, but hell, that's been the story in Africa for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Some of the comments on the donations are gold.
    If the Gabe Newell one was genuine, they would hit their mark in a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    If the Gabe Newell one was genuine, they would hit their mark in a week.
    I can see it

Cleetus: What did lil Billy Bob say from that 9chan or 4gag intertube place he's always gigglin about? That game second life? Half life? The one they never gonna be making a new one of? If we promise it on our wefuckedupgiveusmoney.com page, with that guys name, it'll be an instant hit!

Bobby Bill: What if he hears about it through the tubes at wherever he makes games at?

Cleetus: Then we'll take it down after we get the money. We ain't given 2 jiggles of a jackrabbits ass about music for our pre-E-dential peoples, why should we care about his name?

Bobby Bill: Shucks Cleetus, that's good thinkin.

Cleetus: That's what I do Bobby Bill, I think good.

*cue banjos*
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Have they tried lowering taxes? I hear that helps.
    Haha fucking classic. The ideology of small government and the pursuit of it is a fucking campaign slogan, and has no relevance in the real world.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    I can see it

Cleetus: What did lil Billy Bob say from that 9chan or 4gag intertube place he's always gigglin about? That game second life? Half life? The one they never gonna be making a new one of? If we promise it on our wefuckedupgiveusmoney.com page, with that guys name, it'll be an instant hit!

Bobby Bill: What if he hears about it through the tubes at wherever he makes games at?

Cleetus: Then we'll take it down after we get the money. We ain't given 2 jiggles of a jackrabbits ass about music for our pre-E-dential peoples, why should we care about his name?

Bobby Bill: Shucks Cleetus, that's good thinkin.

Cleetus: That's what I do Bobby Bill, I think good.

*cue banjos*
    Little did he know that Second Life and Half-Life are two completely different things.

One is a classic RPG, the other a wildlife refuge for furries...

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Please someone tell me there is a parody site of GoFundMe called "GoFuckYourself"

$960 now. If they get like 4,000 more of those they're golden.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

It's just a morally superior model. Money given > Money taken. People whine a lot about people having no sense of investment in their community because they don't support hyper-taxation, but what's more invested than actually, voluntarily, putting your skin in the game as part of going outside yourself to take part in the public square and its funding, than just writing your tax bill and congratulating yourself on 'doing your part' and going back to your indifference?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    It's just a morally superior model. Money given > Money taken. People whine a lot about people having no sense of investment in their community because they don't support hyper-taxation, but what's more invested than actually, voluntarily, putting your skin in the game as part of going outside yourself to take part in the public square and its funding, than just writing your tax bill and congratulating yourself on 'doing your part' and going back to your indifference?
    Why am I surprised you know nothing of what you talk about AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Toosdey View Post
    Oh Alabama, you never cease to be an embarrassment to the entire fucking country.
    Embarrass? Internet grifting is the most progressive thing Alabama's ever done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Some of the comments on the donations are gold.
    Troll Ide got me.

I don't take any politicians here seriously, just as seriously as I take, say, Donald Trump.