Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    So WoW has been all about killing big baddies of lore, but we've "killed" Illidan once only to find out he was just imprisoned, killed the Lich King, killed Deathwing, and now we've killed Archimonde... again. Fill in all the bosses I skipped and damn, we've killed A LOT of baddies from the Warcraft universe.

Sooooo... what's left?

Azshara and Sargeras. I've seen Azshara mentioned and her name even thrown around by the devs, but I think we're going to see Sargeras finally. A true titan. Maybe we'll get to kill him, or maybe we just banish him again. Who knows. Just brain storming!
    Nevermind the old gods. The titans who see our world as imperfect and fit to be "reformatted". The demon infested worlds, and Argus itself. The cool thing about killing off enemy leaders is that others generally rise to take their place.

Quote Originally Posted by MardestyGSOG View Post
    n'zoth is missing from ur list.

im thinking a few things..
    7.0: gul'dan (finally)
    7.1: azhara
    7.2: kil'jaeden

and to lead into the next xpac, azhara's storyline, and all the devs references to the emerald dream, ties into the next xpac in which n'zoth is the big bad, which would be by far the most powerful entity we've ever had to face.
    I don't see Aszhara as a end-tier raid boss. She deserves her own expansion.

Anyway, I'm sure Blizz has a few more ideas for "bad guys" we haven't defeated yet. Sylvanas, the Old Gods, Jaina, Wrathion and possibly Bolvar are just a few examples of characters that might become a serious threat. Perhaps there are even more threats we haven't even seen yet.

What about a crusade to free other world from the Legion?

n'zoth is missing from ur list.

im thinking a few things..
    7.0: gul'dan (finally)
    7.1: azhara
    7.2: kil'jaeden

and to lead into the next xpac, azhara's storyline, and all the devs references to the emerald dream, ties into the next xpac in which n'zoth is the big bad, which would be by far the most powerful entity we've ever had to face.
    It would make more sense for N'zoth to be part of an Azshara focused expansion. Blizzard already said during Cata that Azshara is to big a character to play second fiddle to someone else.

If we fight her, it will likely be in an expansion focused around her.

Quote Originally Posted by theArcaneBagel View Post
    Don't forget, Broxigar wounded Sargeras with the axe he received from Cenarius. So it IS possible to wound him, which means it's possible for these insignificant gnats to pose a threat.
    broxigar gave him what amounted to a paper cut

Quote Originally Posted by sophos1 View Post
    Guys, Sargeras was killed by Azshara. In case you didn't know. Probably won't be fighting Sargeras unless more time dragons and AU stuff occurs.
    Azshara never acted against Sargeras. She was infatuated with him.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It would make more sense for N'zoth to be part of an Azshara focused expansion. Blizzard already said during Cata that Azshara is to big a character to play second fiddle to someone else.

If we fight her, it will likely be in an expansion focused around her.
    i agree and i actually elaborated on that but mmoc fucking logged me out midpost and i had to TLDR it and repost lol

i too believe azshara is too powerful and epic for a midtier boss, but at the same time, KJ is supposedly more powerful than azshara, so i would think that seeing KJ would come after azshara.

but of course the devs could just say that azshara has been siphoning power from n'zoth for the past 10,000 years and is now more powerful than any member of the legion not named sargeras, further justifying her getting her own expac after a legion based one.

if there was any baddie that could take center stage over azshara though.. it would be n'zoth, n'zoth is the primary reason for azshara and her naga kingdom, and he is the most powerful being to ever exist on azeroth as far as i know, considering the pantheon couldnt even imprison him, i'd say if there is a n'zoth based xpac then azshara would be taking a backseat to him

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    That was his avatar, that's buried in his tomb. I don't think Sargeras, in his true form, and in all his power, has been on Azeroth.
    Broxigar jumped into the portal and wounded the real Sargeras on (presumably, I don't think it ever actually said. Just the Burning Legion's "realm") Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzah View Post
    and dont get me wrong sargeras is nothing compared to the others we have fought he was an old titan after all, but we have raided other titans before
    No we haven't. We've fought Watchers and Algalon, but never an actual Titan.

i agree and i actually elaborated on that but mmoc fucking logged me out midpost and i had to TLDR it and repost lol

i too believe azshara is too powerful and epic for a midtier boss, but at the same time, KJ is supposedly more powerful than azshara, so i would think that seeing KJ would come after azshara.

but of course the devs could just say that azshara has been siphoning power from n'zoth for the past 10,000 years and is now more powerful than any member of the legion not named sargeras, further justifying her getting her own expac after a legion based one.

if there was any baddie that could take center stage over azshara though.. it would be n'zoth, n'zoth is the primary reason for azshara and her naga kingdom, and he is the most powerful being to ever exist on azeroth as far as i know, considering the pantheon couldnt even imprison him, i'd say if there is a n'zoth based xpac then azshara would be taking a backseat to him
    Bosses haven't come in ascending order of power anyway. Garrosh was nowhere near Deathwing, and we just fought Archimonde, who's also supposed to be around the same level as KJ. Who we already fought, for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Bosses haven't come in ascending order of power anyway. Garrosh was nowhere near Deathwing, and we just fought Archimonde, who's also supposed to be around the same level as KJ. Who we already fought, for that matter.
    People who cannot tell the difference between character level as a gameplay mechanic and actual power in the lore annoy me so much that I literally can't even. Hell, AQ was one of the earliest raids and the story behind it is that the entire Night Elf army(at the height of their power) and the combined strength of all the Dragon Aspects couldn't defeat C'thun and his Qiraj army and were barely able to contain them behind the wall.

And according to these people, the fact that it was a level 60 raid means that the Big Bad Wolf from the Opera event was more powerful than C'thun.

Quote Originally Posted by sophos1 View Post
    Guys, Sargeras was killed by Azshara. In case you didn't know. Probably won't be fighting Sargeras unless more time dragons and AU stuff occurs.
    Yep. But his spirit was inside medivh until he had a son with Garona called, "Med'an which I belive Sargeras spirit is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    That timeline never existed because we defeated deathwing. Also, Nozdormu may never become Murozond now that he's given up his aspect powers. Sure, they can still sort of time travel but blizzard might as well have thrown away the infinite dragonflight arc with the end of dragon soul. But then if murozond never existed the CoT dungeons and raids should all disappear, which means End Time never happened because murozond wasn't there to block us from getting the dragon soul, and then it's just a giant paradox mess. Unless we somehow use the pillar of creation in LEGION to also give the aspects their powers back. But I doubt Blizzard would do that, even if taking away the powers of the aspects was one of the dumbest things they've done lorewise.
    Speaking of which.

Murozond says The End time is a blessing we can't even understand. Because without Deathwing's victory, shit would be much worse.

So Deathwing is dead. What is that he saw that was so fucked up he wanted Death wing to win to avoid?