Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Why the internet hates ponies?

What did they do, love and tolerate the shit out of you?

All my encounters with bronies and furries have been pleasant.

Internet, what is your problem?

Deleted
    I get the feel "something isn't right" if you have adults watching girly cartoons aimed at toddlers and making a scene around it. I subconsciously link it with pedophilia or special snowflake disorder and I don't like either of those.

But maybe I'm too mainstream and biased.

Because a group of well grown men, who sits there wanking themself off to a cartoon aimed at 6 year old girls, while trying to shove their "love and tolerance" into peoples face doesn't quite fit well with me.

Atleast furries are capable of keeping their fetish to themself somewhat, bronies not so much, they have to flaunt it everywhere they go.

7+ Year Old Account
    i dont know i think its silly

10+ Year Old Account
    They bring light to the darkness. This upsets the mole people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Because a group of well grown men, who sits there wanking themself off to a cartoon
    Atleast furries are capable of keeping their fetish to themself somewhat, bronies not so much, they have to flaunt it everywhere they go.
    You mean like that disgusting Hentai signature? The f is that? Someone fingering a goat?
    And whats with the drooling (is that drool?) 12 year old anime girl in your picture?
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2015-08-11 at 08:39 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because a group of well grown men, who sits there wanking themself off to a cartoon aimed at 6 year old girls, while trying to shove their "love and tolerance" into peoples face doesn't quite fit well with me.

Kind of ironic considering your avatar and sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

They are creepy, and obviously its something wrong with them. It should not be encouraged.

Same thing with certain "anime fans" that like to hang around anime forums and link pics of half nude anime children. It doesn't matter if its animated, if its children it should still feel wrong.

Deleted
    I hate ponies.

Reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are a type of trend that refuses to die. Like minions right now.

If some1 is forcefeeding it to you, of cose you gona hate it.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Kind of ironic considering your avatar and sig.
    Is it really though? I wouldn't say cropped doujin sig and avatar on a forum is the same as how bronies flaunt their "love" inn the public.
    Maybe that's just me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it really though? I wouldn't say cropped doujin sig and avatar on a forum is the same as how bronies flaunt their "love" inn the public.
    Maybe that's just me.
    ^Hates love.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    They are creepy, and obviously its something wrong with them. It should not be encouraged.

Same thing with certain "anime fans" that like to hang around anime forums and link pics of half nude anime children. It doesn't matter if its animated, if its children it should still feel wrong.
    Most are likely under 24/7 FBI surveillance. Or at least, they should be imo.

the internet hates everything

Same as with fat people, people will just flame easy targets because they're easy targets.

Flame a brony, no one bats an eye.

I will say that most of the ones hating on bronies are usually more obnoxious and immature than the very people they are complaining about. They should really learn to realize no one is going to listen to them if they are throwing insults every which way.

Why do you give a shit? Just ignore em. If you like it great. But don't force other people to like it unless theyre interested. Also this forum is filled with trolly fucktards. Just ignore em if they bother you.

Deleted
    Isn't hating ponies very 2013? I have not seen much hate lately.

Because bronies as a group are fucking creepy as fuck.

bronies now are basically where furries were 10 years ago. Just wait til the next strange fandom and no one will give a shit :V