Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    That's your problem right there. You didn't work for it, so honestly you aren't entitled to shit. That guy isn't worth your time? Your time is worth nothing. Welfare kid whining about not getting enough of a hand out and then bragging he doesn't need the money and will use it to go on vacation. Vacation from what?
    To drive from UK to Sweden in my new car.

Drive everywhere really. Have fun like everyone else.

The car will be given to me as an incentive for me to go outside - and my parents can't take me places because they work. I spend most of my time in my bedroom you see, which makes my anxiety and depression worse the car makes me spend less time inside - which is what the disability people want of me

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dying wow View Post
    I'm not even going to talk to you. You're not worth my time as you lack understanding of my problems. Also, my parents paid enough taxes all their lives for me to have these benefits anyway.

I'm entitled to them more than most people. i.e. immigrants.
    I'm 21. I went to Tech School after working at a minimum wage job for a year getting about 180 dollars every two weeks and living off that. I did this full time in school too, making sure I had good attendance and grades so things would be better one day.

I did two unpaid internships. I got certifications to prove I knew what I was talking about. Used my connections from that to land a salary job at the age of 21, with free healthcare that pays VERY well for the area, let alone my age. I work at home most of the time.

I earned this living, and I worked hard for it. You aren't entitled to shit.
    Network Administrator with a desire to be creative. MCSE Server 2016, A+, Network+ certified and an avid gamer.
    Aorus Xtreme RTX 2080 Ti | i9 9900X@ 4.6ghz custom loop | Level 120 Void Elf Protection Warrior.

I'm more interested in the "better genetics" part of the OP. As far as I know, depression and anxiety aren't enough to go on benefits (for US anyway). Really the only reason why I didn't immediately write the OP off as lazy.

@OP - No .
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerroth View Post
    I'm 21. I went to Tech School after working at a minimum wage job for a year getting about 180 dollars every two weeks and living off that. I did this full time in school too, making sure I had good attendance and grades so things would be better one day.

I did two unpaid internships. I got certifications to prove I knew what I was talking about. Used my connections from that to land a salary job at the age of 21, with free healthcare that pays VERY well for the area, let alone my age. I work at home most of the time.

I earned this living, and I worked hard for it. You aren't entitled to shit.
    That's nice honey.

I'm sorry that you're jealous of a disabled person like me.

I don't know what to say. Pretty low...

15+ Year Old Account
    To drive from UK to Sweden in my new car.

Drive everywhere really. Have fun like everyone else.

The car will be given to me as an incentive for me to go outside - and my parents can't take me places because they work. I spend most of my time in my bedroom you see, which makes my anxiety and depression worse the car makes me spend less time inside - which is what the disability people want of me
    Holy shit you make me feel like saying things that would get me banned again.

- - - Updated - - -

What is your disability?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    fishtoes brother ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sad View Post
    fishtoes brother ?
    Good point.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's nice honey.

That's incorrect. More appropriately, you disgust me.
    Network Administrator with a desire to be creative. MCSE Server 2016, A+, Network+ certified and an avid gamer.
    Aorus Xtreme RTX 2080 Ti | i9 9900X@ 4.6ghz custom loop | Level 120 Void Elf Protection Warrior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Holy shit you make me feel like saying things that would get me banned again.

- - - Updated - - -

What is your disability?
    Complex mental health problems and speech impediment

Deleted
    the internet demands pictures of your hideous body!!!!

Deleted
    That's nice honey.

Also, it's not jealous, it's envious.

Deleted
    video of hamlet speech too.

"Honey" Most people got complex mental health problems. You're gonna have to be more specific
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    In Holland u dont get money if u live with your parents.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    video of hamlet speech too.
    Noob, it's Richard III if theres a speech impediment.

OP never paid taxes in his life

> feels entitled to benefits

l m f a o

15+ Year Old Account
    Well judging by the stuff you write here I can adhere to the former at least. Those are not disabilities that should give you a free car though. If anything, your mental issues could strip your driving license - you are dangerous to others and to yourself in traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    In Holland u dont get money if u live with your parents.
    Same in Finland, more or less. You get like 200e/month total or something if you live with your parents.

Deleted
    Can't tell if this is serious or a troll thread...

Quote Originally Posted by lanana View Post
    Can't tell if this is serious or a troll thread...
    Someone with a speech impediment asking if he's getting enough free money to go with his free car? Yeah its a troll thread