Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Everyone and his grandma will having them... so unique.
    ahah, no, i mean unique in the way of design

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaza View Post
    ahah, no, i mean unique in the way of design
    Well, given that there will be more skins that you'd traditionally get types of weapon, the look will probably be more varied than pre-transmog days. Also it can be transmogged if you don't like it anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
    I personally don't like the whole idea of using the same weapon as everyone else even if it has different skins.. Doesn't matter if it's ashbringer.

I'll probably be mogging mine anyway.
    Well..I mean if you raid you kinda do anyway, I assume you can still transmog them.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

its undead curruption in the old one.

The new crrupted version is using shadow magic and forged by Darion Morgraine.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2015-08-14 at 07:43 AM.

I am pretty sure we might see both... honestly they should use or add in the Diablo 3 models for Ashbringer as well!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siaer View Post
    Why even worry? The game is only in Alpha (presumably) and a long way from launch. If it looks the same two months before launch, sure, make a bunch of noise, but getting upset about something that probably isn't even final seems...silly.
    The artwork that we have been shown is artwork that's done, so it will be like that. Having said that, the beauty of this system is that they can keep creating more as rewards to keep people doing shit in Legion. By the end of the expansion, we may well have two dozen skins for each weapon and I'm sure there will be at least one everyone likes.