Question Some questions regarding "Insane in the Membrane"

Do you need to have the bloodsail-rep and steamwheedle-rep at the same time?
    I have the bloodsail-rep at honored now, but not sure if i can do the turnin's for steamwheedle-rep, and still get the achievement?

Deleted
    I asked a GM last expansion, he told me that, I dont need to have the rep at the same time.

I´ve never finished the achievement, so I have no idea if its true

99% sure they changed it a few years ago (cataclysm?) so that you don't need to have both of them at the same time anymore.

You could always try to look for a macro that lets you track the achievement (you can't shift-click it to track it since it a feat of strength), drop just barely below honored (say 5999/6000 friendly) with the buccaneers and see if the bloodsail part gets unticked.
    In Soviet Russia, you loot to raid.

Hippa

You don't need both.
    Just do one then do the other and it's fine. I did mine in MoP and it worked.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Things I have learned about the Insane.

1. Never trust a GM with any answer to any question. I don't know why, but you can ask 3 and get 3 different answers.

2. No you do not need to have all the reps at the required levels at the same time. Google "how to check insane in the membrane progress" and you'll find a command to check your progress, and you can see how the game will have you as already meeting the honored requirement. I tried a few of the "checks" and they're not working for me, but I think that's because I already have the achiev.

Deleted
    I have the avast ye admiral FOS, only thing is I have no idea what char it was on. How can I check? All my chats are again hated by bloodsail