Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    And to think this likely wouldn't have happened if people hadn't sheeped on the unfounded, unexplained and un-something Dupti vote to "pressure". I think Phaeton messed up considering he should have said something way earlier as he saw Kel visiting the dead guy, but this is primarily the fault of those who just sheeped and didnt require Dupti to explain himself.

Shame on you.

- - - Updated - - -

Shame upon your family.

Shame upon your cow.

Phaeton is at least partially to blame for his lynch. A tracker/watcher combo is harder to believe in a game where all the PR roles that have flipped have been vanilla TPR roles. I have to believe he made a mistake in the reveal of his results. That's the reason I voted him.

With Dupti's taunting, I gotta vote for him today. It just screams scum to me.

Vote Dupti

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    Phaeton is at least partially to blame for his lynch. A tracker/watcher combo is harder to believe in a game where all the PR roles that have flipped have been vanilla TPR roles. I have to believe he made a mistake in the reveal of his results. That's the reason I voted him.

With Dupti's taunting, I gotta vote for him today. It just screams scum to me.

Vote Dupti
    I understand Dupti's vote but still, is there a bigger reason to vote for Dupti over Kel?

Quote Originally Posted by JynxMoonchild View Post
    For me to not vote Kel today, I would need a very very strong claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    me going somewhere to do a night action isnt something happening to me
    I don't know what kind of a very very strong claim you expect form a person that can't visit someone in the night you expect to get. I wouldn't mind a claim though.

So Kel is saying they have no night action? That they didn't visit ret on the night he was killed? Why would pk lie about that if he was the watcher which he claimed, and flipped.

Did he want to throw town off by possibly lying? That wouldn't be very town oriented at all which I doubt is the case.

Monk, what question did you ask last night?

Kel, so are you saying that pk lied and you didn't visit ret on night 4? Why would he target you? Why would he lie and try to get you lynched? He did have an op role.

what im saying is that pk was a watcher and not a watcher tracker combo and he thought that just a watcher role claim would be weak and he would still get lynched so he added the tracker part and when he targeted me n4 as a watcher he wouldnt have seen anyone target me but just made up the fact I targeted ret to make his claim stronger and not get lynched.
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I understand Dupti's vote but still, is there a bigger reason to vote for Dupti over Kel?
    For me, because I still have questions about Phaeton's results. I'd be fine with either lynch, but for now my vote remains on Dupti.

10+ Year Old Account
    what im saying is that pk was a watcher and not a watcher tracker combo and he thought that just a watcher role claim would be weak and he would still get lynched so he added the tracker part and when he targeted me n4 as a watcher he wouldnt have seen anyone target me but just made up the fact I targeted ret to make his claim stronger and not get lynched.
    That wouldn't help him at all, that would only make you get lynched and then, after realizing that he was a liar, we would have lynched him and we would have hurt the town even more and would have freed the scums for 2 lynches and i'm pretty sure Pk wasn't trying to do that (in the end, he was town)

yeah but he said he targeted me so theres no proof that someone else didnt visit ret and kill him meaning if you lynched me and i flipped town he could just say "sry guys i guess someone else did it cuz i targeted kel"
    게임 은 어렵~~

Personally a watcher claim isn't weak at all, I'm leary on why he did it. But he did flip what he claimed.

Like in said before a very strong claim would have to happen for me to overlook a dead confirmed watcher result.

- - - Updated - - -

So you are saying that you did visit ret now?

id rather keep the scum guessing but if im forced to I will claim so pls dont rush anything boys

- - - Updated - - -

So you are saying that you did visit ret now?
    no idea where youre getting that from, I didnt say that I did, didnt say that I didnt
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah but he said he targeted me so theres no proof that someone else didnt visit ret and kill him
    Yes, he targeted you, and he got the info that you visited Ret, and when he was questioned he said that he actually asked a guard, not that he watched it himself, and guess what... he was saying the truth!

You are doing life imprisonment, you have managed to secure friendship with one of the guards that gives you information

Yes, he targeted you, and he got the info that you visited Ret, and when he was questioned he said that he actually asked a guard, not that he watched it himself, and guess what... he was saying the truth!

You are doing life imprisonment, you have managed to secure friendship with one of the guards that gives you information
    how does that prove no one else visited ret?
    게임 은 어렵~~

But you aren't denying visiting him then? You want to keep scum guessing but it's looking as though you are dodging this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaetonknight View Post
    I don't watch/track, a Guard does it for me. All I can tell yah.

I give him a name, and he watches that person to see who visits them, or who they go visit.
    Here where he says that the guard does it for him, as you know... that's not how the Watcher role works, so i don't think we can go with the normal watcher idea (also look at Ret role, as far as i know, that wasn't normal either)

- - - Updated - - -

how does that prove no one else visited ret?
    I'm stating why i think PK was actually saying the truth and not just BS as you say

Here where he says that the guard does it for him, as you know... that's not how the Watcher role works, so i don't think we can go with the normal watcher idea (also look at Ret role, as far as i know, that wasn't normal either)
    man thats just flavour for the game

- - - Updated - - -

But you aren't denying visiting him then? You want to keep scum guessing but it's looking as though you are dodging this.
    no matter what I say its gonna lead to more questions and then me having to claim so i'll tell you later, if people decide they want to make me claim
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    no matter what I say its gonna lead to more questions and then me having to claim so i'll tell you later, if people decide they want to make me claim
    Claim? as what? as our beloved Vigilante -_-

if i was the vigi this game id fake claim since theyre doing a terrible job
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    if i was the vigi this game id fake claim since theyre doing a terrible job
    That's totally true... noone can deny that

- - - Updated - - -

but still... for the best of the rest of the towns, is not a good idea to make a fake claim

- - - Updated - - -

I'm stating why i think PK was actually saying the truth and not just BS as you say
    Yeah I read that 'guard' stuff as basically just being flavor. It doesn't sound like the role given in the rolecard is actually any different from a standard Watcher role.