Page 1 of 33
... LastLast

Top Secret Emails Stored In Hillary Clinton’s Private Server

Turns out the server Democratic presidential frontrunner and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton once said held no classified emails actually held top secret classified emails, according to the Intelligence Community inspector general.

Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley said the IG updated Congress on the emails, saying at least two emails stored on Clinton’s private server were Top Secret/SCI level.

The IG had already informed Congress that the server contained classified emails, but the level of classification on these specific emails is a new development that will further intensify the investigation.

Grassley called out the FBI and Department of State for not doing enough to get Clinton’s emails.

"I appreciate the Intelligence Community Inspector General providing more information in response to the questions that many members of Congress and the public have regarding the classified emails that were on former Secretary of State Clinton’s private server and on a thumb drive with her private attorney,” Grassley said in a statement. “This information revealed by the inspector general makes it even more important that the FBI and the State Department secure these documents. To date, the two agencies most critical to securing this information have failed to assure the American people that they are taking the necessary steps to protect America’s national security interests.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/11/to...#ixzz3iYNrIlVW
    In a charge filed with the court, the U.S. attorney accused Petraeus of possessing “documents and materials containing classified information of the United States” and “unlawfully and knowingly remov[ing] such documents and materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents and materials at unauthorized locations.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...#ixzz3iYSYngm7

Question
    does H. Clintons lawyer and who ever else that was tasked to sort through H. Clintons emails before they was turned over to the state department have top secret clearance?

Question
    is H. Clintons home brew e-mail server an authorized government storage system for top secret classified material?
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2015-08-12 at 02:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Top secret sounds pretty classified to me.
    TS/SCI is VERY classified information. Its the kind that is secured behind two+ locked doors and in a safe on an aircraft carrier, its the kind that handling carelessly gets most people a nice "vacation" in Leavenworth making big rocks into little rocks.......

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    TS/SCI is VERY classified information. Its the kind that is secured behind two+ locked doors and in a safe on an aircraft carrier, its the kind that handling carelessly gets most people a nice "vacation" in Leavenworth making big rocks into little rocks.......
    This is the person people want to be president of our country?

There's seriously something Pavlovian going on with Hillary and republicans. Maybe if they hadn't cried wolf over Benghazi fifty-thousand times, everyone else would be more willing to take them seriously about this "scandal."

This is the person people want to be president of our country?
    Just because we're going to vote for her doesn't mean we want her to be president. The rest are just that much more unbearable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Just because we're going to vote for her doesn't mean we want her to be president. The rest are just that much more unbearable.
    That makes 0 sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    There's seriously something Pavlovian going on with Hillary and republicans. Maybe if they hadn't cried wolf over Benghazi fifty-thousand times, everyone else would be more willing to take them seriously about this "scandal."
    I didn't know the FBI were republicans.

10+ Year Old Account
    That makes 0 sense.
    It does when the alternative is several orders of magnitude worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

That makes 0 sense.
    It actually does make sense. Why would they vote for someone who they think is a worse choice?

Next Question can you run for president with a felony conviction?
    because I do believe mishandling and improper storage of classified martial is a felony

That makes 0 sense.
    How does it not make sense? Ideally I want none of them to be president. But I'm going to vote for the person that repulses me the least and has a chance of winning.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    That makes 0 sense.
    Lesser evil 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    because I do believe mishandling and improper storage of classified martial is a felony
    Petraeus mishandled classified info and he only got a misdemeanor.

10+ Year Old Account
    America's right wing voter group explained in 1967

"The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

How does it not make sense? Ideally I want none of them to be president. But I'm going to vote for the person that repulses me the least and has a chance of winning.
    so you would put a possible felon in office?

I see no reason why not. Eligibility to become President:
    No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
    Didn't Alaska vote in a Senator who was convicted of multiple felonies?
    Last edited by Bdatik; 2015-08-12 at 12:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As opposed to the guy that gets a billion dollars corporate bribe?
    Why not..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Having watched the Republican debate, I can confidently say yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    That her supporters tolerate this despite better candidates in the DNC, says more about them than her.
    American politics is a zero sum game. It does not matter who becomes President as long as it isn't a Republican.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Petraeus mishandled classified info and he only got a misdemeanor.
    he pleaded to a reduced charge of a misdemeanor the original charges were felonies
    second with that misdemeanor he lost all classified security clearances. can you be president with out being allowed to have any security clearances?