Who will be in our class hall?

I was wondering this lately. The class hall is gonna be full of known warriors right? Well more than any other class, warriors are very factional. A lot of Orc warriors for instance, most of them strictly horde. Same with alliance and human. Not to mention, despite being a class everyone can be, there are very very few warriors that arent either orcs, humans, or leading their race.

There doesnt seem to be that much to choose from. No Draenei, no Trolls, no Pandaren, no Goblins etc...
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Huoyue View Post
    I was wondering this lately. The class hall is gonna be full of known warriors right? Well more than any other class, warriors are very factional. A lot of Orc warriors for instance, most of them strictly horde. Same with alliance and human. Not to mention, despite being a class everyone can be, there are very very few warriors that arent either orcs, humans, or leading their race.

There doesnt seem to be that much to choose from. No Draenei, no Trolls, no Pandaren, no Goblins etc...
    Saurfang for sure. It would be cool, with the return of Turalyon and Alleria, if heroes like Danath Trollbane (currently in Outland), Nazgrel, and Arathor (T+A's son, also a Paladin) came back. They didn't get too much lore love during BC, and it would be a good time to flesh them out again.

Whether or not we actually see the Axe of Cenarius, it's probably that Thura will show up (assuming Stormrage is being counted as cannon), since she was a major protagonist with the Emerald Nightmare deal.

Other than that, I'm not sure. Maybe Muradin, and some minor characters. Just about every other notable warrior is dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Saurfang for sure. It would be cool, with the return of Turalyon and Alleria, if heroes like Danath Trollbane (currently in Outland), Nazgrel, and Arathor (T+A's son, also a Paladin) came back. They didn't get too much lore love during BC, and it would be a good time to flesh them out again.

Whether or not we actually see the Axe of Cenarius, it's probably that Thura will show up (assuming Stormrage is being counted as cannon), since she was a major protagonist with the Emerald Nightmare deal.

Other than that, I'm not sure. Maybe Muradin, and some minor characters. Just about every other notable warrior is dead!
    Arator was in the Paladin hall in the expansion trailer.

And yeah, Saurfang I think will certainly be in. As well as at least one royal dwarf.

Mostly /fingers crossed that its more than just humans and orcs.

Who will be in our class hall?
    Class hall is the new garrison. Get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    Class hall is the new garrison. Get used to it.
    Not sure if trolling or...

Excluding racial leaders, I can think of Saurfang, Eitrigg, maybe Muradin if Magni comes back, Darius Crowley...

Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    Excluding racial leaders, I can think of Saurfang, Eitrigg, maybe Muradin if Magni comes back, Darius Crowley...
    Mr. Crowley, what went on in your head?
    Oh, Mr. Crowley, did you talk to the dead?
    Your life style to me seemed so tragic
    With the thrill of it all
    You fooled all the people with panic
    Yeah, you waited on the Banshee's door

Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    Darius Crowley...
    Didn't think of Crowley, he's a possibility, but there still just aren't too many important Warriors I can think of. Maybe some of our followers will come back with us! :P

I'd take Ariok though, he's my spirit animal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares. They're just a bunch of soulless NPC's with terrible backstorys that nobody cares about. There's better writing in lol anime like Inuyasha than anything from this game.

Waiting for REC to come into every thread and say "who cares this game is stupid and you are stupid for liking it".

Should definitely be Saurfang and Muradin as somewhat of a throwback to ICC's loot ship. Magni takes Muradin's spot again in Ironforge.

Danath Trollbane can be part of it especially since he hasn't been utilized. We can use his Horde mirror NPC with Nazgrel as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Waiting for REC to come into every thread and say "who cares this game is stupid and you are stupid for liking it".
    I'm not hating on the game just because I'm quitting. I always thought the lore in this game was terrible. I'm serious when I say I'd rather sit through an anime show than read anything from this games lore.

You people can like it, I don't care. If you think WoW has great story telling and sophisticated and complex characters then you can explain all of that to me if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I'm not hating on the game just because I'm quitting. I always thought the lore in this game was terrible. I'm serious when I say I'd rather sit through an anime show than read anything from this games lore.

You people can like it, I don't care. If you think WoW has great story telling and sophisticated and complex characters then you can explain all of that to me if you want.
    No, you've always hated it and never been afraid to tell us exactly why and how everything anyone else has to say on the subject is wrong.

FWIW, I don't think the game is all magical unicorns and butt fairies. It's got plenty of flaws, but you can do one of two things:

1) Be constructive, bitch where appropriate, offer suggestions as well. Despite what you may say, I can verify first hand that player suggested ideas do occasionally get implemented.

2) Complain incessantly, belittle those around you or whoever doesn't share your view. Constantly whine about how bad something is, yet continually come back to it.

I've seen you whine on these forums for about somewhere around a year now? Every time, you talk about how piss poor of a no-talent, no-skill game it is (despite having no real accomplishments to show for), how you can't wait to quit, and how everyone around you is stupid for not agreeing with you.

TLDR: If you want to play the game, play it. If you want to quit, quit. I don't honestly care, but I've yet to see a single half way constructive post from you on any subject. If you hate the game, and think this class is so mindlessly worthless, why do you keep coming back to these forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Probably Garrosh.

I don't think he's dead.

If he's not dead, why should be he in our class hall?

If Muradin comes back then he would be an option too.

Saurfang or Gamon?

I'm just envisioning a giant statue of Landsoul, and then a fighting-pit if front of it. Who cares for these NPC's, when we could be paying tribute to the people who pushed the limits of what this class can accomplish!
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    I'm just envisioning a giant statue of Landsoul, and then a fighting-pit if front of it. Who cares for these NPC's, when we could be paying tribute to the people who pushed the limits of what this class can accomplish!
    Then there'd better be a statue of me kicking him!

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    I would vote for an attackable Gamon.
    I miss one-shotting the guy...