10+ Year Old Account

Demon Hunter Spectral Sight?

I'm very curious as to how they implement this into the game. Apparently it can see concealed enemies and through walls, so I'm wondering how that's going to be portrayed in-game first and foremost, and just how common concealed enemies will be. Are hunter flares going to be useful? Is detect invisibility coming back for warlocks?
    "Screw beating around the bush, I'd much rather beat that bush directly."

I don't see why this was a big deal. I was thinking, but there's hardly shit around corners we'd need to see. Makes no sense. Maybe in pvp i guess. But it's a useless pve ability to me.

It will probably let your attacks ignore line of sight, as well as view/target stealthed/invisible enemies, for a few seconds. Like for instance, it'd let you attack someone behind a pillar, penetrate a Rogue's Smoke Bomb, or see through Shroud of Concealment. Looking like Demon Hunters will hard counter Rogues in particular lolololololol.
    "Warlocks are the class that gives

we give all our spells and abilities to other classes"

- Bamboozer, from the Official WoW Warlock Forum

If you saw the tooltip of it in the stream, it also has a 2 minute cooldown and only lasts a very limited amount of time, so its not like its something they'll be doing constantly, they'll have to choose their moments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyranthian View Post
    If you saw the tooltip of it in the stream, it also has a 2 minute cooldown and only lasts a very limited amount of time, so its not like its something they'll be doing constantly, they'll have to choose their moments.
    This, it is not a big deal when they can see stealth units for lets say a few seconds every 2 min.

Imo it'll be useless except on rare occasions.

The double jump tho might be OP, they should disable it in pvp.

Homophobia is so gay.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Imo it'll be useless except on rare occasions.

The double jump tho might be OP, they should disable it in pvp.
    I thought this at first, but thinking on it further, every class has something that gives them an edge over the other.
    Rogues can stealth, Druids can speed away in their animal forms, Warriors can charge, Paladins can protect themselves from damage, Shaman have that ability to knock you off cliffs + ghost wolf and so on.

Double Jump doesn't seem all that special when there isn't a spotlight being pointed at it.
    Butts.